Sign in to follow this  
AndehMoltoer

Medieval RP

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there !

I'm looking for a medieval rp sim which allows manga / anime avatars ( with a medieval look of course ). Because I've been in like 12 medieval rp sims and i got ejected because of my manga avatar..

You aren't going to find one.

Most medieval rp sims are about realism, and even if they have fantasy elements, they are very strict about appearances.

Even on one of the rp sims I frequent as a furry, the do not allow anime avatars simply because they 1) creep people out and 2) do not look realistic by any stretch of the imagination.

Either, do as I do on sims that do not allow furs, and create a specific RP avatar, or just look for a different genre that might not care about appearances.

Wow.. these people are so dumb... I mean manga avatars are the best ( especially the ones from the Utilizator ). And why would they creep people out ? And really now we are talking about realism in a fantasy medieval roleplay.. Maybe some people are not good at making outfits for non-mesh avatars or maybe they can't find a good skin or the skins are too expensive..

For me SL is all about immersion and anything that is not realistic sort of ruins that.

Especially when you're visiting a historical sim, you want things to look right.

I wouldn't even go to a Medieval sim that allows fantasy characters or magic.

No idea what manga avatars look like, but if they don't look like something you could have seein in RL in Medieval times, I wouldn't want it at my sim.

I know this ISNT what you are after BUT this community will take time in this Sim to know you RP with you and Welcome everyone, i posted an add about it....Till you find yourself a Medieval rp Sim please take time to view this add i posted {{and if you do find a nice Medieval rp Sim please Send a note card or IM with locations Smiley Very Happy }}

1800's RP sim - Humans/Feral animals

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.