Transaction History Issues...

Cimone Blackburn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The last couple days there is what seems to be changes to my Transaction History section on the secondlife website! I have not changed my browsers or anything.. I currently use Explorer and Chrome but prefer Explorer..

Im wondering if they tweeked this section of the site?  if so.. Im thinking its needs more fixing! I can no longer see just todays items.. It makes you go choose from the day before to the current day.. and its lagging! Stuff isn't showing up, my balance shows way more than the sales do.. its like the sales report is lagging or something, each time you "refresh" your page.. it takes you to the previous day, with each refresh you go back a day further! 

Im finding this super frustrating especially as a business owner.. anyone else having this issue lately?!? Thoughts and suggestions welcome! & thanks in advance :)

I thought they rolled out the fix last week or so,  I now have options for 3 file types and not experiencing the problems your having. It shows by default today's transactions with the total on top, with new filter options.  I thought it was strange that there was not release notice when I saw the changes.

Here are the problems I see. Some were not there with the previous transaction layout and some are new:

1. No 24 hour history (I know, we all wait for this one to change).

2. BIG PROBLEM: a certain period would never start after midnight. For example, 2-3 June where I get a transaction history for both days, the 2nd never starts after the midnight. However, if you choose to see 1-2 June, you will get the 2nd correctly with the 1st missing some of the first transactions again. In other words, the first day of your period will miss some transactions and the total for that period will be incorrect. Be ready for some manual calculations.

3. If you choose the period starting with any day of the May - June 1st, you will get it till June 2nd. So, not only you get two days to see the last day of the month, but you get three days here!

4. This point probably has something in common with No.3 because if you chose to see your period starting with the last day of the month (May), click the View and than click on the calendar button to change your period starting with the next month, in our case June, it always will go to July. You can, however return to the June with the back arrow, which only takes one more click, not so much time wasting.

5. "Stale session" appears (to me that means View button is not working always) and you never know if it will be after 3 min or 15 min that your page has not been refreshed. After refreshing, the date is changed to today with Show L $0 transaction checked. In other words, it takes lots of clicking (read: time wasting) to get what you need.

6. "Items per page / Show all" of course we want to see all, that's why we filter dates etc, because we want to know what happened in a certain period. However, 25 items per page is what is decided must fit to all and there is no way to memorize my choice of Show all, for example. In other words, more clicking (read: time wasting) to get what you need.

It really is quite frustrating. Let me know if you have same problems.

Pamela,  on the jira I asked Whirly for another bright idea & ta da  .... set your computer to PST California time & the 24hr transaction works as expected

We should not have to do this but it's better than 48 hours mess

Thanks again Whirly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.