Pregnant and not wanting to be

Cymande Haalan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

15 answers to this question

Dr.Dahlgren wrote:

Ah yeah, right...   Well, my alt had protected sex but still got an SLSTD and his parts fell off. I think he would have rather been pregnant, count your blessings....

OMG! I think I spent the last 15 minutes laughing because of this! Ow! My stomach hurts! I'm still chuckling!

The serious answer to this is to ignre that spam.

Are you sure it came from your item and not your partner's item? Check your chat log if you keep one to see which item was chatting.

- check to see if it has a feature to disable such a feature.

The brands of these items I am aware of, xcite and sensations, do not to my knowledge even have such an ability in their scripting. So it may be time to switch brands if you can't figure out how to disable an unwanted feature.

You can also edit the item, and under tools, reset its scripts - if you really want to keep that particular item but it tries to insist yoy now have to go through the full routine.

• Like 1

Cymande (and others), thanks for the good laugh!

Having gone through the whole maternity thing on SL, I can confirm that you can't get pregnant unless you want to... Your avatar's shape will not change unless you put on a new shape and as far as I know no one has yet invented a script that will pick the right shape at the right moment in your inventory.  You are the one to decide how long your pregnancy will be and how big you wanna be and what the sex of your baby(ies) will be... So, nothing to worry about!

You guys are too funny!

• Like 1

well, same thing here - was having a cuddle when the pose changed and up popped Mr On Duty **bleep**...... a few seconds later (isn't that always the way?) "you have been impregnanted and are now pregnant"......

sh*t.....

On a seriously note though - I hope this isn't going to start spamming 'tummy talk' in local chat, bad enough I have to suffer the '**bleep** owners' IM's about our 'love child'...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.