What are those blue squares in & around the linden homes

Cjkiss Bulmer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5172 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

If I'm not mistake and I could well be, I believe those are the main control boxes for the scripts that will be rolled out "soon."  The scripts are supposed to allow you to control the home's functions, like darkening the windows or locking the door.

• Like 1

This is just one of those things...

Rather than use a system whereby the lindens could rez water on your lot, or rather than putting the pool just outside so your lot - so that they could unlike the water and make it phantom... they just plopped it down there as one big linked build... so that the water has to be solid...

The easiest way to avoid that would have been to have the pool's water linked to a different root prim than the rest of your home, and that whole separate link system made phantom...

• Like 1

Don't get me started on the build errors .

Like "solid wood floor" - that has alpha. Just enough to make wings and hair screw up with the transparency fight. They could have asked me for a real "cut log" texture and I would have been happy to give them one with no alpha to fight with.

Like overlapping prims for floor - at the exact same Z position so at some angles you get the flicker of a layer fight.

Ooops - I seem to have started.

Nevermind.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5172 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.