Sign in to follow this  
Kate McLaglen

Landmarks not opening or transferring from notecards?

Is anyone else having an issue opening LMs from notecards?  This seems to only effect notecards i do not already have in my inventory.  Also I seem unable to copy these new LMs from the notecard to my inventory.

This is not the usual notecard functionality BS i typically see...

I have relogged multiple times.

I can't duplicate you problem, but I think I've seen it before some times with note cards sent from groups, if that's were you getting the note card from your having a problem with try going to the groups notification page and getting a copy from there.

Actually... ^^, since this was written I have found more than a few business people looking at the notecards they use to send out notices ... and they have found in them one or two landmarks also no longer working.  the only fix seems to be to save a new landmark, because the old LM in the inventory will always behave poorly when added to a notecard.  Replacing the old LM with the newly created LM is the only fix we have found thus far.  So... if you have a standardized notecard you send out as part of a periodical marketing push, check to see if all the LMs are working.. and think about including SURLs where you can as a back-up for customer use.