i can't log in as im being told, the system is logging me out.

Mike Landar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I logged out last night and i tried to log in this morning, its telling my the system its logging me out.  Im still seen in SL but im not. I need some advice here. ive tried logging in several times over the last few hours and get the same message. Im stuck in SL somewhere, but im not with my body.Anyone have an idea for me to try?

6 answers to this question

as hippie said you are ghosted this happens when the system doesn't fully log you out of the region you were in it can be a right pain the best option is to do a support ticket or live chat
if you have an alt or a friend that can help you out you can try these to tricks that have helped me

1. pay your ghosted av L$1+ it is believed this can kick you off the server or

2. which i have found workable is to spam your ghosted av till you show offline then you can log in again but do it quick or you might end up back as a ghost and have to spam yourself again

if neither of these make a difference sending a support ticket will always get you out of a ghosting situation as a serial ghostee i have noticed someone that gets ghosted a fair bit will get their ghosted presence removed faster than a first time ghost

i wonder if you could contact the owner for me as i don't have an alt, its Makanda woodlands:kaskaskia estate, ask the owner to restart the region, i had this similarly happen a while ago wht the region, but it was not allowing me to log home. This is where i am stuck in cyber pergatory.   ty if you can do this.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.