age verify

Zyna Miami

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5179 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi. I made an account a few months ago, but I setting now my age verification in my account. Iam 32 years old, but the system not allow me to teleport mature land. I accepted the therm and finally I clicked the 'submit'.

What was the problem? I dont understand.

Thank you your answer.

Bye Zyna

4 answers to this question

hi Zyna

there is also a setting in the Preferences of your Second Life program that lets you choose what kind of content you want to be able to access when you are logged in.  It is in the General tab of the Preferences, near the bottom.  also when you are using the Search features look closely at the search, there are checkboxes for PG, Mature, and Adult.

Hello Zyna, if your Age Verification process was successful. Please change your Preferences and click Apply and OK. Then close and restart the Viewer.

Also see these links ..

If you want to be Age verified you can do this manually, see What happens if I experience problems when I try to verify my identity?

If you want to be Adult verified, see Linden Lab Official:How to become verified as an adult

64px-KBtip.png Tip: If you need to change your Preferred Maturity setting, you can find it in Edit > Preferences, then click General tab. Look for the dropdown next to I want to access content rated. The highest level is PG, Mature, and Adult.

To see how the different verifications might affect your access to Regions, see Linden Lab Official:What are the different types of Account Verification?

Use this flowchart to figure out why you may be able or unable to access a Parcel of land within a Region (which in turn belongs to an Estate).

Hope this helps

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5179 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.