Wanted - Tutors (Will Pay!) 私は日本語の先生を負担します。

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I need 2 kinds of tutors. 

First, as much as I do know that we have in-world sites to take scheduled lessons and also very detailed areas that introduce  us to the whole language,  I need someone to help me put all of those pieces together to make sense for me (that's the way that I learn best, personally), so:

I need a Tutor for learning Scripting in SL.

Yes, I will actually pay L$ for this.  I"m not rich, though, so PLEASE don't charge me some kind of astronomical fee.  I'm no fool and you can't fool me, watchoo talkin' 'bout?!  (heheh)

Just respond to this post or send me a PM, let's discuss this over tea.

Seriously it's frustrating for me to go to classes for 'Scripting for Beginners' because it teaches all of  the Bare-Bones-Basics that I already know, and I can't ask the teacher to go to specific things I need to understand cause that gets "ahead of the class".

And I've tried joining Groups that offer to answer questions but I either never get the required invite for one or, if I ask a question in others, NOTHING.  NO ONE EVER ANSWERS ME.  EVER.  As if I've offended someone for asking a question they think I somehow miraculouslly should ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER TO.  >.>

And I've Googled and YouTube'd the HECK out of things I've been looking for and get zip.

Ooookay, I'm sorry for that.  Just PM me... Okay, moving on..  

そして、私はすでに少し日本語を知っている。

私はそれを改善したいと思います。

私はあなたのレッスンの支払いにL $を使用します。

このポーストに対応してください!

お願いします。  *^_^*

I believe there is an in-world college of scripting and music?
I would start there and work through those tutorials

Though once you understand the basics it all comes down to using the LSL wiki and applying those basics. The wiki will tell you often how to use the commands you find, and give examples for you to study and look at.

Okay yeah.

I did go to that place and sent the invite request.  Multiple times.   Never got a reply. I didn't want to bring up its name in my original post, but since you've mentioned it, there ya go.

And the LSL Wiki is not gonna answer the specific question I have about the stuff I'm learning.

See, being willing to pay for personal tutoring means that you want someone to  help you with very specific points on a subject.  I could look up answers to stuff all day (as I have, over and over) or I could offer someone an opportunity to earn L$ by personally helping me at my own pace.  That is specifically why I posted.

Thanks for the suggestion...  I'd like to try this route for now.

Thanks Bobbie.

But this is a thread for a personal Private Tutor...  I'm specifically asking for that.  Only.

Please, please, if anyone here plans to reply with a reference to a Group that gives general classes and such, please don't.  I'm not shunning your kindness, just really want to get down to the point of the Orignal Post.

Lalei wrote:

Thanks Bobbie.

But this is a thread for a
personal Private Tutor
...  I'm specifically asking for that. 
Only

Please, please, if anyone here plans to reply with a reference to a Group that gives general classes and such,
please don't
.  I'm not shunning your kindness, just really want to get down to the point of the Orignal Post.

Have you tried posting your request here?  I don't know their rules on requests like this but there actually may be many more Scriptors posting there than here.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.