Live Music considered Adult content?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3613 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I tried to post a live music event on my land which I bought to do concert fundraisers.  It is in a moderate region by choice -- and an error message is saying my event "appears to contain adult content" ????  There is no adult content in my post -- unless live music or jazz is considerred adult content?  What am I doing wrong?  Here's my description:

Concert Fundraiser Debuting Sere performing her original Jazz at The Church

Hurray!  It's been a long wait. Launching ongoing Concert Fundraisers at The Church, debuting Sere performing her original Jazz on Sunday, June 8th at 1pm.  Thanks to Sere's sponsor, Paradunai, LLC, 100% of every Linden donated goes directly to this concert's charity - the American Cancer Society here in Second Life.  Come out and soak up Sere's jazz, and enjoy a dance party at the Pavilion after the concert, knowing every cent you donate makes a difference!  To preview Sere's music, go to her website at sere-aeon.eliyora.com.  So excited to see you there!

No event listing -- no concert!

Any ideas?  Thanks

Eliyora
Eliyora Entertainment

I'm not seeing anything I'd recognize as an "A-trigger" in that description.  It's not you doing anything wrong.  It's the lab.  I strongly suggest opening a support ticket with the full text asking for an explanation of what throws the Adult rating.  Really, this is ridiculous, and you truly deserve an answer from a Labbie.  The system is seriously broken. (>_<)

LL has filters they use on event postings that will rate something as adult if it contains any 'dirty' words.  Unfortunately they don't tell us what the words are and it may have words on it that are innocent in English but questionable in other languages. 

I don't see anything wrong with your posting, personally.   All i can say is try rewording it to see if it will keep the G rating you are probably going for. 

LL's content filters are notoriously eccentric in what they flag as adult.    Nothing jumps out at me, so all I can suggest is try to save the first half of the description.   If you're successful,  then try to save the first half of what remains, and so on.

When you find a segment to which it objects,  delete what you've saved so far, and then try to save half the segment it rejected, and so on, until you can drill down to the actual word or phrase it dislikes.   That's normally a lot faster than trying to guess or check it word by word.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3613 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.