Male avis

BlissSkyfall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

They won't do this as it is against their own policy.  You can't make an avi that looks like a celebrity without their permission.

From http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Intellectual_Property

"Please also be aware that celebrities have a "right of publicity", which means that they have a right to control commercial uses of their name, image, likeness, and other aspects of their identity. Although you may be a fan, you risk infringing celebrity rights if you use a celebrity name or likeness in connection with in-world objects you trade, and you don't have the celebrity's permission."

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

They won't do this as it is against their own policy.  You can't make an avi that looks like a celebrity without their permission.

From

"Please also be aware that celebrities have a "right of publicity", which means that they have a right to control commercial uses of their name, image, likeness, and other aspects of their identity. Although you may be a fan, you risk infringing celebrity rights if you use a celebrity name or likeness in connection with in-world objects you trade, and you don't have the celebrity's permission."

This... plus he's mine. :matte-motes-silly:

...Dres

You can do a "tribute" or charactature that reminds you of X. It's almost impossible to get one that looks like a person unless you're good with photoshop or Daz and can import the look, which has been done from time to time. I remember a promotional thing done by John Candy. The avi he used looked like him.

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

You can do a "tribute" or charactature that reminds you of X. It's almost impossible to get one that looks like a person unless you're good with photoshop or Daz and can import the look, which has been done from time to time. I remember a promotional thing done by John Candy. The avi he used looked like him.

Shuush, Bobbie... he's mine and that's all there is to it. :matte-motes-mad:

...Dres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.