Can griefing prim be removed after an abuse report is filed?

Niel Spyker

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

I guess I would have probably removed it before I filed the AR and then just not filed the AR. If it happened all the time I would certainly report it, but how much grief could it honestly be causing if you have the ability to return it? It's almost like you are abusing yourself by leaving it there.

"It's almost like you are abusing yourself by leaving it there"

That's a valid point (made me laugh too lol)... a screenshot etal should be plenty.  Why put up with it if you don't have to; LL has your screenshot and include as much relevant data as possible.  Spamming sucks, get rid of it instead of getting high blood pressure and best of luck with the AR.

You got your answer 

If someone is verbally harrassed and files an AR, no don't stand there and take it until the Lindens reply... same logic applies. Often times the abuser leaves and all that left for a person to do is submit an AR after the fact; LL is used to it.  Thats what screenshots and submitted data is for.   That said if you want to endure it, by all means.

• Like 1

can I then remove the item from "my" property. Or do I have to wait for  LL to Investigate it? <<<<<<<<<<<<<About this part.

Nope, I do not believe you need to wait. If the object is in the inventory server I beleive SL can get to it but you need to click the object in the abuse report. See a tutorial if you need information concerning this feature.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.