the site "megaprim<sl>" is down?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

edited: Thanks for the replies and the prims!

I got what i needed!

hello world

lately i am trying to get a 127x127x127 prim from megaprim.sl but the site gives me

"error All authentication servers are nonresponsive."

If anyone has a 127x127x127 prim pls pass it to me, i have to redo all my skyboxes, because the 128x128x128 it touches in 0.00001 mm and so neighbours they have the rights to fly all the way up and delete one by one all whatever is simply tangent. (Take this as a hint for your future builds)

tangent.jpg

Thanks in advance,

beets

beethros Karas wrote:

edited: Thanks for the replies and the prims!

I got what i needed!

hello world

lately i am trying to get a 127x127x127 prim from megaprim.sl but the site gives me

"error 
All authentication servers are nonresponsive."

If anyone has a 127x127x127 prim pls pass it to me, i have to redo all my skyboxes, because the 128x128x128 it touches in 0.00001 mm and so neighbours they have the rights to fly all the way up and delete one by one all whatever is simply tangent. (Take this as a hint for your future builds)

tangent.jpg

Thanks in advance,

beets

Out of sheer curiosity, how would they be able to delete a prim sticking over their land?! If the center of the root is on your land, they can't touch it at all. That's how Linden homes work: they have the root prim located off your parcel, so you can't return the home.

kiramanell wrote:

Out of sheer curiosity, how would they be able to delete a prim sticking over their land?! If the center of the root is on your land, they can't touch it at all. That's how Linden homes work: they have the root prim located off your parcel, so you can't return the home.

it no longer works that way, you can now return any objects that overlap your parcels. the newer system uses a physics hack to check for encroachment. there are special exceptions in the system that the estate owner can set, that is why the Linden Homes, and Linden roads that overlap some mainland parcels, cannot be returned.

• Like 1

ObviousAltIsObvious wrote:

kiramanell wrote:

it no longer works that way, you can now return any objects that overlap your parcels. the newer system uses a physics hack to check for encroachment. there are special exceptions in the system that the estate owner can set, that is why the Linden Homes, and Linden roads that overlap some mainland parcels, cannot be returned.

Wow! :) Learn something every day! Didn't know that at all. Thx for the clarification!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.