I guess its friend search time! :)

tashaelove

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone! :)

I guess what I want to say here is that I am wanting to meet some people that are in the European Time zone or a night owl American time zone lol. Majority of my friends are in the American timezone so when I am sleeping they are away or vice versa, so we normally dont get to spend much time together. 

Just a bit about myself I love to shop, design mesh builds such as furniture and clothing. I also love to RP, I'm into vampires but doesnt matter to me if you are interested in this or not lol xD. I like shopping, talking, and just having fun and joking around.

Anyways, enough with my babbling. If you are interested I would be glad to meet you. So just send me an IM or leave a message here!

PS: I would prefer girls as friends 

Thanks,

Tasha Star Helcaraxe (tashaelove)

Hi,

While I'm in the American zone, I'm frequently up late, moreso on the weekends.  You sound very interesting to me because we have similar interests, except the vampire thing (although I find it interesting, it's not my thing), but it's not a deal breaker. I would like to chat with you sometime, if you're interested.  :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

I'm in the US, but I am often up late.  I am also looking for friends to hang out with.  I enjoy looking around SL, but it can be a little lonely on your own at times.  I want to learn how to design using the materials appropriate for SL since I've been an artist in my first life and designing things in this world is incredibly appealing to me.  Right now I am just wandering around and enjoying the beauty and creativity of the place.  I just can't seem to stay away from it.

Imagene1

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.