Sign in to follow this  
demokin4946

Beta Grid inventory help

ive been using the beta grid to upload and test poses and mesh..

i updated my password last week so that it would register the new meshes i just bought so i could test my textures to make sure they fit befor euploading to normal sl..

i waited 24 hours then signed on beta, and my inventory didnt update,,i waited another day it still didnt update

i then changed my pass on normal sl and the beta sl website and waited again and it still didnt update, ive waited a week now and it still hasnt updated..

any suggestions?

The Agni > Aditi sync script was broken for a couple of weeks. We were told, at the Server Beta User Group on thursday, that it has been fixed now. So I would suggest you change your Second Life password again, and your Beta Grid (Aditi) inventory should update within 24 hours.

Hi there - thanks for the update. Unfortunately it doesnt seem to be working for me even tho I updated my password and waited 24 hours. has anyone had any success?

yea i jus tried yesterday i update it at noon est yesterday and jus tried to login with new pass , its 5pm est right now, and still not working...

any other ideas?