Sign in to follow this  
Chalice Piers

I Can't Unlist anything in my store... help!

When the new merchant outbox thing started i decided to stop selling items in marketplace and only use my inworld store so i deleted my magic boxes. That was 2 years ago. Now i've decided to  start selling in marketplace again but when i go to unlist and the items i used to have, it's hightlighted in pink and won't let me. How do i get rid of the old crap i don't even have anymore?

Thanks for your help!

ETA: When i tried to send items from my outbox it said I need to set up a store, which i already have. And it won't let me create another store.

If I remember correctly you have to buy some thing on the maketplace first to get the merchant out box to work, LL had put up a free item for that purpose when DD first started.

This might help http://http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Marketplace-Direct-Delivery-migration-guide/ta-p/1293139

I see there's a warning about:   [Warning: You may not upload items using the Merchant outbox if you have more than 100 unassociated items in your store inventory.  Make sure to clear unneeded unassociated inventory regularly in order to keep uploading new inventory.]

sounds like that might be what your tying to clear out in the first part of your question?  Wish I could help more it's been too long since I've switched over.

Chalice, most likely this is happening because you didn't transition to Direct Delivery last year. File a Support Ticket, if memory serves me, others that have the same issue as you have had to ask LL to resolve it for them.