No stipend this week?

Trin1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Don't know anything for sure but rumours say there was a delay with some stipend payments. I wouldn't worry until tomorrow really. The stipend is supposed to arrive on Tuesday but as far as I know, there's nothing said about what time during that day it is paid.

Talked to live support this morning "There seems to be an issue with them being delayed and we are advising to wait until Thursday. At that point, if it does not show up on your account, to contact us back."

That isn't important enough to go on the grid status page apparently.

Trin1 wrote:

Talked to live support this morning "There seems to be an issue with them being delayed and we are advising to wait until Thursday. At that point, if it does not show up on your account, to contact us back."

That isn't important enough to go on the grid status page apparently.

Yes, they used to send out a notification when there was going to be a delay.  But it's been so long since that happenned they've probally been caught with their pants down.

Perrie Juran wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, the Ancients get $500L.

(it is the terms at the time you signed for premium that are applied)

Assuming they pay for premium (?)

I cancelled my permium 2 years ago and I never took much notice of if or when I got my stipend but when I did happen to see it it was indeed 500L

I am kinda disapointed that me being the oldest (and wisest lol ) SL member (Ten years on April 23 2014) they aren't fecking giving me free premium and a fanfare and a party in my honour.... pfft 

LillyBeth Filth wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, the Ancients get $500L.

(it is the terms at the time you signed for premium that are applied)

Assuming they pay for premium (?)

I cancelled my permium 2 years ago and I never took much notice of if or when I got my stipend but when I did happen to see it it was indeed 500L

I am kinda disapointed that me being the oldest (and wisest lol ) SL member (Ten years on April 23 2014) they aren't fecking giving me free premium and a fanfare and a party in my honour.... pfft 

it's cause you stop 2 years before pension kicked in! cordin ta mah calculayshuns :matte-motes-nerdy:

As of June 4, 2914, I have not received my weekly stipends on Tuesday, June 3, 2014.  Has the days we get this stripends changed?  In the years I have a premium account, this is the first time this has happened.  I have checked my L$ transactions and nothing has shown regarding the 300L$ I have gotten each and every Tuesday.  If any more information from Linden Labs needs more in formation from me, pleae let me know.  Let's get this issue solved ASAP.  Thanks.

Lara Panthar wrote:

I received my stipend last week, May 27, but I did not get it yesterday, June 3rd. Anyone have a clue about this? I sent in a ticket and hope to have my 300L asap. It's not much but it helps!

scroll up two messages from yours

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.