where can i find update for second life hack ?

bateliii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Today I saw a way to get free money from second life hack. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTUxh2nQQBo

I tried to download this from the site, but there was a message that I need update. I am looking for a few hours at some sites. Some of them have a message that I need to update or password  to use. and there is no password to enter..

Where can I find a update for second life hack in reliable site ?

and is there something like second life hack, that can type some money you want ?

8 answers to this question

If I were you, I would walk away from any deal like that quickly and not look back.  From the TOS, (Sect. 4.7): "Users are not allowed to sell Linden Dollars to Authorized Resellers and Authorized Resellers are not allowed to purchase Linden Dollars from users. Any purchase of Linden Dollars from anywhere other than the LindeX or from an Authorized Reseller is not permitted and is considered a violation of these Terms of Service which may result in suspension or termination of your Account."  It would be a shame to get sucked in by that sort of deal and then get banned from SL for life.

Also, beware that a deal like that can easily be a scam to get your login details and get access to your account. 

• Like 4

bateliii wrote:

Today I saw a way to get free money from second life hack. 

I tried to download this from the site, but there was a message that I need update. 
I am looking for a few hours at some sites. Some of them have a message that I need to update or password  to use. and there is no password to enter..

Where can I find a update for second life hack in reliable site ?

and is there something like second life hack, that can type some money you want ?

Second Life money has real-world value and there's no way to get any for "free" or with cheat codes without doing what is actually real-world theft or financial fraud. The sites you see are probably trying to phish you.

• Like 5

I love the YouTube Video - Promises the world and has 7 thumbs ups from fake YouTube accounts all made 5 month ago and with no other activity in YouTube whatsoever. I think our OP is headed down the wrong path in SL. I visited her store and found her reselling free poses and texture art that is from imagery found free on the internet to download - Sigh.

RUN AWAY!  RUN AWAY!  :matte-motes-oh-rly:

There are NO hacks that allow you to get free Linden Dollars.  At best, anyone that claims to offer such a product will just steal your money and give you nothing in return, or something that does not work as advertised.  At worst, you will give away your user name and password and give the person full access to your SL account.  This will cost you all your $L and if they use the account to commit fraud, will get you permanently banned from SL.

There is no such thing as a free lunch.  Not in Real Life, and not in Second Life.

I want to expand a bit on what Theresa said.  There are only three possible ways that such a hack could get you money (if such a hack existed.)  All of them constitute theft.

1.  The hack steals money from one or more specific avatars.  Theft.

2.  The hack steals money from LL's own ("Currency Linden") account, the "central bank."  Theft.

3.  The hack somehow creates $L, adding to the overall money supply.  This dilutes the value of everyone else's $L holdings.  Theft.

Do you really think that theft is OK?  Didn't your parents teach you anything?

As everyone has said. Their is no hack for obtaining any lindens for free. Why would anyone want to even think of committing such an offence. Firstly you will most certainly get banned from second life. You will certainly end up in serious trouble and its certainly not right for the genuine sl users. I have been a sl ussr for over 4 years and I have worked dam hard building my lands and most certainly my good reputation not only with other sl users but linden labs. If you wish to attempt to hack second life then all your attempts will fail. In all the time I have been a sl user I have come across many different types of users on sl ranging from RL men being women and like wise to grieffers to god knows what. Even people using one another. But never anyone so blatantly wanting info on how to hack the game. Do yourself a favour and walk away from anyone offering you any type of hack. You will certainly end up having your account deleted or even someone emptying your RL bank account. If you can't help but feel the need to attempt hacking second life then I suggest you delete your SL account and stay away from the reality of the game that the majority of us honestly enjoy.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.