Sign in to follow this  
Unklebob Hotaling

Sentences you thought you'd never see...

Question

A: some one with permission to do so edit moved it. (like if you forgot to lock it, someone turned it physical and phantom, etc ad nauseam)

B: it's scripted and either got "lost" or exibited.

C: SL went buggy (mis calcuated position due to region glitch, etc ad nauseam).

of more simply... someone else caused it, or LL caused it.

"why are my shoes in my ass?", "why is there a box on my head?"

• Like 1

Zena.Zemlja wrote:

Some newbee guy asked me once: which cock does your bf use, and are you satisfied about it, and if so, where can I buy it?Is

Is it editable?

I'd rather lurk in the forums than actually get involved, but this reminded me of what happened a couple nights ago at a club I was DJing at.

Sasha's Place TRIVIA for Second Life: History Trivia: What amendment in the U.S. Bill of Rights guarantees freedom of religion, speech and the press?
  Sasha's Place TRIVIA for Second Life: Correct!  XAN SHOUTcast Radio - Wall Plate  v5.0 WHAS wins!
  Sasha's Place TRIVIA for Second Life: Correct!  XAN SHOUTcast Radio - Wall Plate  v5.0 WHAS wins!

Thank you kindly Void, yes indeed as it happens she was moving the house around and guesses it went over the property line and apparently things got returned.  Maybe it was the prim kids  -crosses his fingers-

If only I could do that irl.

Unklebob.Hotaling wrote:

You can respond to how objects that have been in place for weeks can suddenly go offworld when i'm not even there if you wish to be serious ie "Until I have time to check out my house with legs, anyone have any suggestions?", or have fun with the concept like others as is your preference... i'm not really keeping score 

maybe she's studying the ToS to be sure it actually allows 'fun'?

hehe

j/k Ann, i love your posts most of the time and read threads just because you posted in them.

Ann,

Based on how other responded (and how I would have as well) I believe she was wanting to know how objects that should be stationary, such as a house, can suddenly go "off world".  I didn't think the question in her post was that vague.

"I believe she was wanting to know how objects that should be stationary, such as a house, can suddenly go "off world"

lol, the she is a he (thus the unkle bob) and yes you're right.  As it turns out my wife was moving the house and it or some things in the house got returned... the message from sl i found pretty funny.  I'll award you correct cause you're relatively new here, you made me smile, and cause of course you were right, all except for my gender haha - but that wasn't the question asked so you're still on the right side of things.  Hope to see more of you here!

In open chat one day while on a walkabout...

Female Name: What's the matter, just sit on the blue ball

Male Name:  I know how, I just can't find my penis

Is  nice  to know Ardra, moves the furniture when she vacuums  .........  OMG  I had to laugh  when the  'Ol Days" where mentioned,   over grown crotch hair  ..    and questions like.....  "uuummm!   what's that bling coming out your  arse.??"  and " when you walk  your  arse cheeks  go.. Click  Clack"

" xXSteveXx XXXX   gave you  Rotten Wood " ( texture)

Oh  and  what sort of  money  do I get  from a Bookie  that you make  3K post  by  Tuesday before  12am (SL)..Way to go Bob...  91  posts  till 3k.. excellent  work.. and  not  read every one of them...... but  all I have, have either been realy helpfull or...  just Darn  funny. Cheers..

Sometimes seen when sim are down and you get TP'd to unknown places.

"How did I get here?"

Usually reserved for the morning after consuming large amounts of alcohol the night before.