Sentences you thought you'd never see...

Unklebob Hotaling

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5151 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm not inworld but instead at work, checking my email when this message arrives:

You have received a message from Second Life:  Your 2 objects have been returned to your inventory lost and found folder near parcel 'Home of Bob and Ardra' at Shangri-La because it went off-world.

My home, went off-world?  Dayum you'd think i lived in a trailer park and forgot to take the wheels off.  Until I have time to check out my house with legs, anyone have any suggestions?  Things that make you go hmmmm...

A: some one with permission to do so edit moved it. (like if you forgot to lock it, someone turned it physical and phantom, etc ad nauseam)

B: it's scripted and either got "lost" or exibited.

C: SL went buggy (mis calcuated position due to region glitch, etc ad nauseam).

of more simply... someone else caused it, or LL caused it.

"why are my shoes in my ass?", "why is there a box on my head?"

• Like 1

I'd rather lurk in the forums than actually get involved, but this reminded me of what happened a couple nights ago at a club I was DJing at.

Sasha's Place TRIVIA for Second Life: History Trivia: What amendment in the U.S. Bill of Rights guarantees freedom of religion, speech and the press?
  Sasha's Place TRIVIA for Second Life: Correct!  XAN SHOUTcast Radio - Wall Plate  v5.0 WHAS wins!
  Sasha's Place TRIVIA for Second Life: Correct!  XAN SHOUTcast Radio - Wall Plate  v5.0 WHAS wins!

Unklebob.Hotaling wrote:

You can respond to how objects that have been in place for weeks can suddenly go offworld when i'm not even there if you wish to be serious ie "Until I have time to check out my house with legs, anyone have any suggestions?", or have fun with the concept like others as is your preference... i'm not really keeping score 

maybe she's studying the ToS to be sure it actually allows 'fun'?

hehe

j/k Ann, i love your posts most of the time and read threads just because you posted in them.

"I believe she was wanting to know how objects that should be stationary, such as a house, can suddenly go "off world"

lol, the she is a he (thus the unkle bob) and yes you're right.  As it turns out my wife was moving the house and it or some things in the house got returned... the message from sl i found pretty funny.  I'll award you correct cause you're relatively new here, you made me smile, and cause of course you were right, all except for my gender haha - but that wasn't the question asked so you're still on the right side of things.  Hope to see more of you here!

Is  nice  to know Ardra, moves the furniture when she vacuums  .........  OMG  I had to laugh  when the  'Ol Days" where mentioned,   over grown crotch hair  ..    and questions like.....  "uuummm!   what's that bling coming out your  arse.??"  and " when you walk  your  arse cheeks  go.. Click  Clack"

" xXSteveXx XXXX   gave you  Rotten Wood " ( texture)

Oh  and  what sort of  money  do I get  from a Bookie  that you make  3K post  by  Tuesday before  12am (SL)..Way to go Bob...  91  posts  till 3k.. excellent  work.. and  not  read every one of them...... but  all I have, have either been realy helpfull or...  just Darn  funny. Cheers..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5151 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.