Sentences you thought you'd never see...

Unklebob Hotaling

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm not inworld but instead at work, checking my email when this message arrives:

You have received a message from Second Life:  Your 2 objects have been returned to your inventory lost and found folder near parcel 'Home of Bob and Ardra' at Shangri-La because it went off-world.

My home, went off-world?  Dayum you'd think i lived in a trailer park and forgot to take the wheels off.  Until I have time to check out my house with legs, anyone have any suggestions?  Things that make you go hmmmm...

if Ardra has permissions to edit your objects, it's probable that she was editing position of a couple and positioned them so they were no longer within the boundaries of the sim. otherwise if an object was set as a solid object, but was not locked in position then anyone on the land could have pushed them off the sim. same result. maybe more explanations, but from my experience, these are the most likely

• Like 1

Unklebob.Hotaling wrote:

from back in the day, "has anyone seen my shoes and hair, i know i have them on..."

And for that person to be yourself and knowing you have been walking and dancing inworld for an hour like that.

...usual hiding spot back then...your arse  (For those not from back in the day)

Unklebob.Hotaling wrote:

I'm not inworld but instead at work, checking my email when this message arrives:

You have received a message from Second Life:  Your 2 objects have been returned to your inventory lost and found folder near parcel 'Home of Bob and Ardra' at Shangri-La because it went off-world.

My home, went off-world?  Dayum you'd think i lived in a trailer park and forgot to take the wheels off.  Until I have time to check out my house with legs, anyone have any suggestions?  Things that make you go hmmmm...

What is your question that you are asking in Second Life Answers?

You can respond to how objects that have been in place for weeks can suddenly go offworld when i'm not even there if you wish to be serious ie "Until I have time to check out my house with legs, anyone have any suggestions?", or have fun with the concept like others as is your preference... i'm not really keeping score 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.