Live support? Where.

Tiara Montale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I upgraded, went looking for live support, and got directed here. 

Oooookay.

So I upgraded, got a house, and now can't put anything in it except the bonus gift (lovely Christmas items, by the way.Thanks ever so.) What is the point of me having a house if I keep getting the message that the owner of this land does not allow it.

4 answers to this question

That is a lovely Premium Gift.  :smileywink:

When you get that message, it can often mean that you are in the wrong house, which seems silly until you realize that Linden Homes all look pretty much alike on the same sim.  In your case, since you already managed to rez the Gift, it's more likely that you tried to rez something too close to the edge of the parcel.  It's probably a good idea to contact Live Chat to be sure anyway, since you paid for that service.  Just click HELP at the top of this page and then click Contact Support in the right sidebar.  You'll see Live Chat there.

• Like 2

To answer your 1st question, from your account dashboard select the HELP drop-down menu and click on Support. There then you can click on the Live Chat option on the right side of the screen.

Next, you have exactly an 117 prim allowance in your new home. Also understand that rezzing is a precise activity, When dragging an object from your inventory to the ground make sure you are doing this to a spot directly In front of your avatars feet. Many times, people new to SL will try to rez at a far distance from their avatar and the actual "beam" extends into the neighboring grounds or another home.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.