Sign in to follow this  
Lida Daxter

Gift card question

Question

Not sure I understand your question... Visa is not typically a gift card (although I like the thought and might try to convince my rl hubby). Do you mean a prepaid Visa or something? Maybe a terminology issue on my part. Anyway...

To my knowledge, all Visa cards send you a monthly statement - which, if the card is "prepaid", will tell you what is left... and if the card is a credit card, will tell you how much you owe.

Sadly, there is no such thing as a free Linden. Just like RL, the there is always a catch.

Aurie

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Not sure I understand your question... Visa is not typically a gift card (although I like the thought and might try to convince my rl hubby). Do you mean a prepaid Visa or something? Maybe a terminology issue on my part. Anyway...

To my knowledge, all Visa cards send you a monthly statement - which, if the card is "prepaid", will tell you what is left... and if the card is a credit card, will tell you how much you owe.

Sadly, there is no such thing as a free Linden. Just like RL, the there is always a catch.

Aurie

• Like 1

*waves a maple leaf at Aurie*

LOL, don't want notification arriving in the mail eh... ok...

As far as I know Visa giftcards are not supported by LL and don't work as a payment method.

Mastercard "VanillaCards" (prepaid giftcards) also are not supported but to my knowledge do work... and no you do not get a statement in the mail if that's what you mean.by "billed"

/me grabs the leaf between her teeth and shakes her head with it, growling happily.

*smiles at Bob and hums the national anthem*

Hey, t-minus 8 days for the world to come to play with us, Bob. Do you have a cot out for international visitors to stay over? I do... although being several thousand kms away, they might be disappointed with the commute to events.

Aurie