Sign in to follow this  
crvwfd

single guy looking for the one girl to fill the hole in my heart

Hi, My name is Christopher Magic, but you can call me chris, i'm a very lonely guy out in the open, with no where to go and time to kill. I've been up and down the drama coaster, i got off after a while. I'v had my heart broken a few times, both rl and sl, so needless to say, yeah, I've had my days and my nights. I'm done going to random clubs, beaches, any place to meet women, thats where you would find me. After today I'm done searching, and if your reading this, then obviously your interested. So here it goes: I'm single in rl and sl, I want more than just having sex or being " friends with benefits " . I want a strong, healthy relationship with a woman who can be her self, she doesn't hide anything, she doesn't take crap from no one but yet still wants the love and affection of a man and the touch of a mans arms wrapped around her. Someone who is strong, sexy, funny, smart as a whistle, great sense of humor, and lives life like there is no tomorrow. But on the soft side wants to settle down, raise a family, be married, have a couple kids, and live like they did back in the old days, steady and strong. I'm a sucker for blue eyes, brown eyes, green eyes, and hazel eyes . I prefer brunette but am happy with a blond, i love gingers, and yes i love girls with black hair. I'm a pretty fit guy so she would have to be some what fit but a little curvy here and there preferably the " love handles " . Not into big butts or breasts, its just unflattering. Is not afraid to be in the nude 24/7 wherever we may go, loves to dance, have a good time, and just be who they are. Well it's getting late, i better be off to bed, i'm getting old in my times and my body is calling for that comfy pillow on my bed. And just a little note off to the side, I'm a straight guy, I am not Bi so please do not send me IM's if your a guy reading this with a female avi, I WILL VOICE VERIFY. ok thats enough for me for one night, good night, and to whoever reads this, if this is what your looking for, then IM me. we can talk over coffee and yes I'm buying :manlol:

hmm i thought you were only looking for an athletic petite girl who had any color hair but blonde... i read your avmatch, and then i saw this.. this one was more well worded.. good luck :)

You ask for an awful lot out of a woman without really talking about yourself. Its about what you want instead of what you can give. 

Like, do you want a sl realtionship? Or one that moves into rl? What can you put into a realtionship that's worth a girl taking the time to know you?

Also, you focus tons on physical looks. 

To the OP; I don't have an answer. All I can say is that you are going from a wrong direction into an even wronger direction.

To everyone else who has given this OP a thought and responded, I have my standard advice:

edited to move a 't'