Creating another AV

Mik3 Bernandes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have ONE avatar. Why is it that when i try to create another, even using completely different info, it tells me 'Linden Lab limits the number of accounts any household or individual may create. You appear to have exceeded this limit'.

I've been told that one is allowed at least FIVE alternate avs (as a non-paying member). I have recently created and deleted an AV, and i'm told that counts for two. 1+2 doesn't = 5.

As i said, i've tried using the information that i've got for the AV now, as well as making up new information (including email address). I've tried creating one on my desktop computer, my laptop, taking my laptop to the library and doing it there, and using computers at the library. None give any other message

Any advice would be hugely appreciated! I just can't understand why it won't let me?!

Thanks, Mike

8 answers to this question

I had the same problem a long time ago lol it is so frustrating awww , but I decided to go to the house of a friend and I make another count there and is better because it has two different IP and yes I have to make another Email account but everything is better now.

I hope you can find a solution to your problem hun.

…:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::… ::Sexy Neko Style::  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Island%20Kiss/10/192/22

• Like 1

Hello Mik3, you can submit a Ticket with Support at http://support.secondlife.com/ see Ticket Types

Be sure to use the Special Questions - Basic Account or Guest Login ticket type from the dropdown list when entering the information requested.

Basic account holders and Guests can submit tickets for the following issues:

Account issue: Use these if you're having a problem creating or logging into their account

• I can't create an account: Please give as much specific information as you can, including the text from any error messages.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.