Sign in to follow this  
MiraBlair Werefox

To me, I'm clothed. To the REST of SL, I'm bucknaked.

Question

I thought this topic was about the media seeing Second Life as perverts. o.O

This is common problem all over second life. I think it's the lag and second life itself. It doesn't happen often though which is good.

this happens to me and my sl dad i go in to edit appearance and stay there for a long time it helps with rezzing also try changing tags that can help to sometimes i knows its annoying to have to do it so many times another thing you can do is click wear on the items you have on again these are a few off what i have done in the passed and they worked hope that helps Ski Denver..

why is it when i cllick on an unread topic i go to the last post in this blog ? its really anoying to scroll up to top post to start reading or do we do things backwards like the lindens do?

This cannot come from your computer or viewer: if so, with using an alt, you would see your main character in the same way, using the alt or using the main character. So useless to fiddle your computer, the trouble is not here.

Same reasoning goes with the items, prims, clothes, etc.

I just posted a rant about this today over what happened to me last night. I'm not happy. LL knows this is because of Lag, yet they're sailing down that big barge on that river of Egypt and they're not doing anything to fix the problem. FIX THE DAMN PROBLEM!!