Why won't the notecard in my AO save?

Kellylee Mavendorf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Every time I try to save the notecard in my AO, so I can have new poses in it, It gives me this error message "Unable to upload 7ce1d099-ca4a-d743-4ba7733b6234 due to the following reason: The server is experiencing unexpected difficulties. Please try again later."

What am I doing wrong? I've updated my AO before. The poses are in the AO, it just won't let me update the notecard and save it.

Much thanks for any help.

Kellylee.

6 answers to this question

Hi Kellylee,

Off the top of my head, sounds like the sim you are in might be busy or lagged.  Couple ideas.  TP to another sim that is not so busy and try there.  Also possible that you could copy and paste the contents of the AO notecard into a new notecard and place that into your AO.  I offer the last suggestion only if you are comfortable playing with and changing the contents of your AO.  I've had this problem with other devices that use notecards in their contents for configuration and have found that I can sometimes replace the notecard when it won't save the old one.

--Cinn

Hello Kellylee, this is a known issue, if the original notecard was created using a Viewer released before Second Life 1.23.5 (136262) Oct 14 2009 12:08:26 (Second Life Release).

Workaround: Try copy and pasting the information into a New Note.

This has been reported by other Residents on pJIRA and is being investigated, "The server is experiencing unexpected difficulties" error when saving a notecard inside a prim.

Please add your comments and vote on the pJIRA issue.

pJIRA is a tool for residents to file new feature requests as well as bug reports (The "P" stands for Public.) An overview and common questions about pJIRA can be found in the Creating bug reports and feature requests in the Public Issue Tracker

How do I log in to the Tracker?

• Visit https://jira.secondlife.com and click the 'Log In' link on the top right of the page
  • On the login page, enter your Second Life username (Firstname Lastname) and password
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.