How To Find Someone

Austin Xuanzang

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5198 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I met a friend on SL and I might have accidently deleted her as a friend...  Is there anyway I could find her again??  Or is there a way I can find out if she deleted her account??  I keep searching her favorite places but don't see her..  If she deleted her acc I'd like to know so I could stop searching.. Please help

2 answers to this question

Hi Austin

A couple things you can do.  First, look in your Inventory under Calling Cards.  Even if you accicently remove someone from your friends list, the calling card remains in your inventory unless you go anad delete it.  Assuming you know the name of your friend, you can view their profile and you can IM them to see if they are online.  If you belong to the same group as your friend, you can look them up in the group list and it will tell you the last time that the person was in SL.

Hopefully one of those things will help your search

--Cinn

In the event that you removed the person from your friend list, and also deleted the calling card is to open search at the bottom of your screen....then go to the People tab, enter your friend's name. This, if the account is still there, will bring up the profile. From there you can look at groups (if they're visible) and send an IM.

Good luck

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5198 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.