Sign in to follow this  
kristal Toxx

Gets to region handshake then fails ,,,

Question

11 answers to this question

Hi there has been some problem with the servers and they are undergoing maintenence right now so please keep yourself updated with second life grid status for futher updates

Hi there has been some problem with our servers and they are undergoing maintenence right now so please keep yourself updated with second life grid status for futher updates

Hi!  My name is Avelinne and I can not log in.  It gets to the region handshake and fails.                                   I forgot what the answer to my security question is.  I have been playing second life for 3 years. I lst purchased a comics outfit, the canary.  My best friend's name is unicorn monday 1969. Thank you very much!

Hi having the same issue today.  I was on earlier then I went to another sim, couldn't see my shoes and then suddenly....poof!  I figured if I update to the latest Firestorm version it would help but no.  Gets all the way to region handshake then tells me an error msg with the sim or check my internet connection.  My internet is fine or else I wouldn't be able to post this.  I know its Region restart Tuesday but Geez this is the worst one yet!

Even though it has been reported that maintenance is complete I am still unable to log in and it fails at the region handshake.  The same issue as others are experiencing.  I am hoping this gets resolved soon.