Region shaking hands error, can't log in.

Lex Akros

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I went to the support page.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Login-failure/ta-p/700109

And they had my problem listed, "Waiting for Regional Handshake." apparently even when I took down my firewall which was the only known reason to fix this, it didn't fix it for me. What the HECK do I do?!?!

It's making me mad simply because it won't allow me to log in, telling me my internet is bad and can't connect, even though I'm here making my plea to you guys. Please help me, thanks.

(EDIT) Since I can't reply to any of your answers(Dumb mistake L.L.) I"ll just edit. I've waited 5 hours. 5 HOURS. Know a movie that lasts 5 HOURS?! I don't. And I don't know a game studio that would put a game under and not tell whats happening or when it will be over. It's like saying "We're putting you under anesthesia. We don't know how long, You might not even wake up."

The reason why I'm mad is because I work on a schedule. Was planning on setting up my shop today because I had plans to meet with someone who could help. Make money(FINALLY), but I can't do that now because SL is pushing my schedule into my RL schedule. I have other work to do. Thanks L.L. for ruining a chance that took me months to get.

((Why did it have to be today?))

13 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.