Sign in to follow this  
EllieBrookes

Cant Login

Waiting for region handshake.. 

embarassing situation where you tend you hand to them and they stare at you and then leave... 

There`s grid status on the firestorm log in page says "online"  :matte-motes-wink:

Also number of users in world 21,267 atm, but thats gone down from 25,000 since I first looked. Guess you can get out but you can`t get in.

lol...go to secondlife.com when you log in, it's there...I swear!!! OH...no, not the viewer, although it used to be there too...

Technically, it is online....the people that were logged in are still logged in...they are just in a world of suck because they can't DO much of anything....lol! 

Its thee, but then it also says that grid status is online. So that canbe confusing. I know people that were in there canstay, and i would have been there, but i had a power failure here at home, and once that came back, sl was down.  Beter updates would be appreciated, but im not goingto hold my breath on that one.

sighs and says "are we there yet dad??" as she slumps down into her spot, bumping her feet against the family station wagons front seat.

status blog.JPG

Jefferson Dagger wrote:

It's kind of funny... on the login page they have upcoming events, destinations, what's hot, even blog topics... yet the one thing that is really important to most people trying to log in (grid status) is nowhere to be seen.

But of course no one has the patience to click "help" and then check the Status Blog.

But they do all have time to come here and scream bloody murder.

(I'm in agreement it would be very good if LL posted the Grid Status on the log in page but I'd still bet the majority would still not see it.  People simply do not look or think.)

madi574r wrote:

sighs and says "are we there yet dad??" as she slumps down into her spot, bumping her feet against the family station wagons front seat.

Don't make me pull this car over, little missy!

OK, I've exhausted making sarcastic posts on Facebook and watching video's of fluffy kittens doing cute things. I checked my emails, made a phonecall, paid a bill.... now what?

Aislin Ceawlin wrote:

Ughhh, same here...let's see.....bubble bath???

Mow the lawn? watch paint dry? scream the answers at some quiz show? xD