Sign in to follow this  
EllieBrookes

Cant Login

Yep, probly not a good idea to buy anything for a while too, I just got "could not create inventory" message from a freebie vendor

CAN I CALL IT OR WHAT!  ROFL

I won't say who (2 ppl), but thanks for the L$100.. it was a joke... but thanks ROFL  :matte-motes-bashful:

Oh.. sigh... the parrot isn't dead.. but it is flailing on the floor a bit... all gray though... oh wait... he's supposed to be gray.

All joking aside, but my avatar is gray and staying that way.  Hopefully it'll be fine by the time I get home.

Thanks all, this was fun.

> Reset Default Female Avatar (Character test)

>> Cannot create requested inventory.

What the f### have you done to SL, Linden??? Just to know... 

Tell us it's over, be honest, don't fool us.

Unscheduled Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on May 20th, 2014 at 12:29 pm PDT

[updated 12:29 PM PDT 20 May 2014]  Logins are opening, but we’ll be monitoring the system for awhile before giving the ALL CLEAR.

If you attempt to login and appear to stall, please be patient and try riding your first login effort all the way in world. This will help keep the initial login surge down.

[updated 11:40 AM PDT, 20 May 2014] We’re still working on these issues. We’ll keep you posted.

[Posted 7:57 AM PDT, 20 May 2014] We are currently undergoing unscheduled maintenance on some of our primary systems. During this maintenance, various functions, including logins, may be unavailable. Please refrain from rezzing no-copy objects and making L$ transactions until the all clear is given.

grid status.JPG

Well, we didn't break the low it reached back in 2012.

(I know that is not the lowest, but the lowest since I set this meter up)

I am getting a "login failed limiting logins" message. So I guess watch another TV programme and try again.

getting "login failed limiting logins" on all 3 of my avatars. good to know others are having this issue as well i thought i might of been in trouble for something i had no clue about at first since i have never seen that error before lol

honestly..is it so hard to get everything right once in a while after a scheduled '' unscheduled'' maintenance?  At this point,monkeys would fare better. They at least have an excuse not to get everything right.

every time**bleep** like this happen it's an avalanche and there is always side effects. Would have been better if LL gave everyone  1K l$ and close for a whole day so the  suposed experienced techies run tests to fix stuff the right and complete way