Cant Login

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3627 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing devil's advocate, so please don't yell at me...lol! We are all grown enough to know that s#*t happens, especially in the computer world. We don't know what the actual issue is, and it must be (cough cough....blushing due to a previous proclomation) huge. 

By the way, Homer simpsons is not the Sl caretaker. If he were, Lisa would fix it behind his back. Maybe they hired peter griffin though...hmmm no.. then  Stewie would fix it in order to take over the world....

I know.. they made  Jar-Jar binks the  sl caretaker!!!!!!!!!

I wish i could login.. My daughter is napping and this is about the only time i get to play LOL And as i go back through the comments it looks like it has been down for a while... Well, guess i'll check my shop tomorrow then.

Aislin Ceawlin wrote:

Playing devil's advocate, so please don't yell at me...lol! We are all grown enough to know that s#*t happens, especially in the computer world. We don't know what the actual issue is, and it must be (cough cough....blushing due to a previous proclomation) huge. 

Giggity!

It's been quite a while since the last time I seen only 16,545 people on the grid.  I'm sort of getting a bit of a deja vu feeling going seeing that number and it has been quite some time since it took LL this long to fix an issue.  I can't help but wonder what broke that would take this long to fix....

I sometime wonder if LL is not a front for the COBRA organisation. What better way to  conquer the world than introduce such a place as SL as a distraction. And of course the bugs are explainable as  COBRA techies are  always leaving unseen flaws..or maybe they are the flaws? ok now i can't get the picture of guys in blue uniforms working to ', fix'' the trouble.......:smileyvery-happy:

Yeah it's frustrating but we have to look at the big picture. If Linden Lab didn't run routine and scheduled maintenance, updates, upgrades, etc., and even unscheduled maintenance, SL would not survive its growth and we'd have many more issues. It is also smart that LL takes advantage of techonoligcal advancements, server upgrades and the like which also causes temporary down time.

Even gas station pumps break. Would you rather they don't get fixed or get them fixed and have a little down time so they run smoother for longer?

Stuff happens! We just have to roll with the punches. I'm sure SL will be better off from it in the long run. :-)

Scrolling through the posts here, I often read the usual "Go get some life, so something important in RL, stop whining". I want to point out that this might be true for those residents just wanting to go online for fun and for eliminating boredness.

Another thing is people who need to run their business. While offline, they can't make money or even lose money. Nevertheless, end of the month, Linden Labs want to have the FULL money for the sim, the business owners need to run. When some day Linden Labs sais "Okay, dear sim owner, since we had been offline for 4 hours this month, please roughly explain your loss through that and we will lower the bills by that amount", then give me a holler, I don't want to miss the apocalypse that will surely be running by then.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3627 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.