Full navigation map of the Blog and all sub Blogs?

Kira Welty

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5182 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

I started there, but there are so many sub blogs, just a overview map would be nice something along the lines of this:

blogs.secondlife.com ->     blogs.secondlife.com/community/features

blogs.secondlife.com/community/community

blogs.secondlife.com/community/technology     ->     blogs.secondlife.com/community/technology/release

blogs.secondlife.com/community/land               ->     blogs.secondlife.com/community/land/dpw

blogs.secondlife.com/community/answers         ->     blogs.secondlife.com/community/answers/abuse_questions

blogs.secondlife.com/community/answers/account_questions

blogs.secondlife.com/community/answers/creating_questions

blogs.secondlife.com/community/answers/general_questions

blogs.secondlife.com/community/answers/groups_questions

etc, etc, etc...

I can drill down into the tree all day long and still miss huge chunks of the blogs.

Wondering if anyone had pulled together a navigation map of all the blogs,channel, sub channel, sub blogs of the blogs.secondlife.com.

It seems like everything is made to only show easily the most current entries, I like to browse areas and find older posts, never know what i'm looking for so the search isn't particularly useful, nor is the most recent posts.  I figured maybe a clickable map to jump to areas would be nice, maybe find areas (channels, sub channels, sub-blogs) I didn't know about and the posts contained within.

Message was edited by: Kira.WeltyI guess that format isn't to easy to read, sorry.  It does look good at full screen width, at least on my browser it does.

Hi, look on the very top of the bage. There are links New, Your Stuff, History, Browse there, they are very dark and hard to see in the default skin. Push the browse link and pick Discussion on the little menu, the whole list is there in the Communities box.  There is a little circle next to the world Communities in the gray bar, push that to show and hide the list.  There is a Communities link in that menu too and it does not have the show and hide button.

Just noticed that yesterday

Been busy getting ready for the event coming up I had forgotten about this question.  The more i poke around the more i find, plus browsing the forum at Jive Clearspace helps to know what doesn't exist, so I can stop looking for it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5182 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.