Looking for Dance Partner

Nikilei

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have bought some beautiful evening gowns but have as yet had the chance to wear them. I am too shy to go to a club all dressed up; stand and the door and have it be obvious I have no one to dance with especially if it is dancing for couples; like ballroom.

I am not looking for a romantic relationship; just a new friend and someone who is also looking for a ready dance partner.

I am usually online anywhere from 6am-5pm PST; SLT.  I am an easy going, fun loving person and am not into drama of any kind.

Hopefully this will appeal to someone out there?

I would recommend Sweethearts Jazz Club. Even if you show up alone. It has a nice friendly atmosphere. And while it promotes the idea of meeting that someone special. It is not a "pick up" place. Plenty of people arrive without a dance partner , so you wouldn't feel left out.

I don't go there as often as I used to b/c I've developed other interests in SL and I only have so much time to spare.

I know how you feel bout just showin up at places n waiting for a "nice guy" to ask me to dance.. lol just once it would be nice having the intellectual conversaion and making a friend without guys trying to pick you up.. I'm more or less in the same boat though, would be nice having a few guy friends who i could go with..

Hi Nikilei, 

I would love to dance with you, I enjoy danncing in ballrooms. I am not into relationship or any kind of drama, we can have a nice dance and conversation together. 

My name on Sl is George Myrtle, you can add me so we will talk and arrange a dance. 

regards 

George

Hi all 

Don't be shy. I buy a lot of gowns(I love it :)) and I go all by myself to Balrooms if I want to listen to my favorite singers.And it happens very often.There is always a lot of couples and the most of the time I am the only one alone and I dance solo enjoying the music :).I never thought it was a problem and I feel fine.Of course,it must be nice if you have someone for a dance but I am afraid the person who invites want more than only dancing,so I prefer not to take the risk cause Im not opened to it at the moment.I have a friend who shows up once in a lifetime and we go together because he is only interested in dancing too, but unfortunatelly our zone times are different- (I'm in Brazil,he is in German) - and I would never miss a singer I like because I am alone.Well,I am used to be the only one at the Ballroom who hasn't a dedication song but I still think the couples are so cute doing it to each other,and more...haha...The singers offer songs to the couples all the time and I get nothing lol.But I am good with it,really.Besides,I want to hear he or she singing and an IM conversation during the dance can mess up my concentration.Well,maybe I am getting old and snore(is it the right world?).Hope you find a great dance partner :womanhappy:

P.S.I also hope my english is understandable.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.