LINDEN EXCHANGE RATE

Aquamarine Quintessa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5204 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

10 answers to this question

I usually figure $260L per $1 - but it varies quite a bit - use the links provided by Cinnamon to check the raite at any given time.  When selling Lindens you can also specify the rate you would like to get.  If you make the rate too high they will sit unsold for quite awhile.

• Like 1

In order to transfer money from L$ into a paypal account you must first convert the L$ into USD via the Sell L$ options. Generally you will yield a much better rate by doing a limit sell as opposed to market sell See: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:How_do_I_sell_Linden_dollars_(L$)_on_the_LindeX%3F for details on selling L$. Currently selling at L$260/USD should get them sold in a short period of time, selling at L$259/USD should get them sold within a day or so. Selling at any less than that probably won't yeild a result in quite a while.

Once you have successfully converted your L$ to USD you must then request a process credit in order to transfer your USD balance to a paypal account - see: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:How_can_I_use_my_US_dollar_balance%3F  for details on doing this.

Note* Selling L$, ie converting to USD through the Lindex, carries a fee of 3.5% per transaction.

Lindens are approximately $00.04 on the dollar. about 4 cents each. You can check the exchange rate by simply attempting to buy them, then cancel the buy/sell oder. The exchange rate does vary, very rapidly, even from minute to minute, so all are rough estimates till the sell/buy order is complete.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5204 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.