Keep getting Ejected out of Demonic Night Club ..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3621 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What the friggin hell "You have been sent home by SWA Security Age Banner. For support and documents visit Sukotraz (175,223,68) . You have also been locked out of the land for 90 seconds"

All i wanted to do is check out the shops cause my friend suggested to check em out but seriously been here since april last year ....

it's scripted to be 30 days, it will be 30 days.  it's basically a device that sits at there landing point and scans for people under a certain age.  it keeps the riftraft out.  we were all new once, alot of us have run into these things over the years.  I ran into one a while back on mainland that told me I had to be 8 years old. lol 

drakeos99 wrote:

Been told it to stop griefer's and yet im only 27 days old

Commonly griefer create new throw away alts to use when they grief, hence the 30 day requirement.  At least that way a griefer can't create a new account and immediately come back to grief when another account they used was banned.

In the sim I admin in, we used to have a 7 day requirement. A griefer is usually jonesing to cause mischief and don't want to wait that long, so yes, it's a security measure.

As for why, they do have a few shops there that are worth going to. It's all about the shopping.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3621 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.