Huddles EZ Basic problem

Chassie Rowley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was gifted a Huddles EZ Animator.

After following the instructions concerning adding dances, it stopped working or responding.

I've deleted some dances from it, thinking they may have been the reason, but they still show in the menu.

The unit is frozen. As I said, it won't respond at all now

Any suggestions?

UPDATE:

I tried all suggested here.

Reset scripts, detach and reattach, deleting suspected dances (that still appeared on the menu, btw).

Nothing seemed to remedy the situation.

I ended up deleting the HUD and tossing into the trash.

Sending an NC to their "support" did no good, seeing that they have not come online in over a month.

Buyer Beware...it worked well until it needed a fix. Shame the sellers (creator?) couldn't give better support.

After a google search, I found someone had the same problem at one time.

It was suggested to rez the HUD on the ground and bring the scripts over from inventory.

Somehow, the scripts got separated from the unit.

Problem solved.

Thanks all for the assist.

3 answers to this question

Hi CharlieMack,

I'll guess the HUD's script is no-mod, so you can't directly reset it. Did you try detaching and re-wearing it? That might reset the HUD script. If the HUD is driven by a notecard, you might also try dragging the notecard to your inventory, deleting it from the HUD, then dragging it back again. That might also reset the script.

And, on the off chance the script is mod, you can right-click it (in Firestorm) and select Object->Reset Scripts. In SLV, you right-click the HUD and select Edit, then go to the Edit (or is it Build, I'm not in-world to check) menu and select Scripts->Reset.

Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.