why can't i rezz anything in my new linden home?

DeanieS

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i haven't placed anything in the house... it's empty

idk what i'm doing...

why can't i rezz anything in my new linden home?

it says that i'm not the owner.... how do I become the owner of my linden house that I got with the membership?

i do not have a tag for the land... do I need one?

Details of Deanie's Home

Region Name:Great Radnik
Parcel Name:Deanie's Place
Theme Selected:Meadowbrook
House Design:Mountain View 2
SLurl:

View on Map

3 answers to this question

The usual suspects historically have been:

1) You're in your neighbors Linden home.

2) You have used up your 117 prim allowance already.

3) You are trying to rez something next to your property line and are actually beaming into your neighbors Linden home or onto the shared property belonging to Governor Linden or the Linden Maintenance department.

4) You are trying to rez the free 2500 prim sky dirigible a friend gifted to you. [/me whistles innocently]

5) Other...

UPDATE: Having just visited your lovely but empty home it turn's out to be option 5) Other - All 117 prims are available but only when you have made your land group " no group associated with your parcel " current. You indicated that all build and script option requre a group membership.

You need to spend L$100 and create a group and Set the Linden Home parcel to it. That's all - Don't worry about Deeding the parcel to the group. The Linden Home regions recognize the Set group association as the Group that confrols the security of the parcel. 

• Like 2

KarenMichelle gets the Above and Beyond Award for actually going to your home and assessing the situation.

I would add to her answer that you don't have to create a group and set the land to that group, unless that is what you want to do.  You would go this route if, for example, you have a friend or partner that you want to be able to rez items at your house.

But if not, all you need to do is to remove the group options on scripts and build.  Then only you will have this ability.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.