transfer of lindens between accounts...failed

Chelona Naidoo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi, I've searched a little but can't find anything about this.The transaction shows up in my account transaction history, and the lindens were taken from my account, but haven't shown up in my other account. They are both basic accounts and seems I can't submit a ticket about this issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

4 answers to this question

Hi,

There seem to be some issues: http://status.secondlifegrid.net/

All services have returned to normal. Thank you for your patience.

Our billing, technical, and outworld support teams are limited at the moment due to a power outage. Concierge phone and live chat and premium live chat support is still available. We will post an update here when this issue is resolved.

Wait a little. If there is still no transfer fill in ticket as Guest Account or Special Requests.

• Like 1

are you sure u transfered it to the right account...double check and make sure u didn't make a typo....you can file a ticket...u have to use special questions - basic or guest login ticket...look in the help tab and select the submit ticket.... copy and paste ur transaction history for the transaction or write the name of the 2 accounts u did the transfer between and describe ur issue just like u did here ....good luck hopefully u didn't send money to a person with a similar name

I didn't transfer to the wrong account, as I have checked both transaction histories. But, now, I'm wondering, can you be in debit in lindens? as in... in the negative. Because I don't know how many, if any lindens were in the account I transferred to, but there is a small amount less than what I transferred. I hope that's not too confusing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.