transfer of lindens between accounts...failed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi,

There seem to be some issues: http://status.secondlifegrid.net/

All services have returned to normal. Thank you for your patience.

Our billing, technical, and outworld support teams are limited at the moment due to a power outage. Concierge phone and live chat and premium live chat support is still available. We will post an update here when this issue is resolved.

Wait a little. If there is still no transfer fill in ticket as Guest Account or Special Requests.

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Hi,

There seem to be some issues: http://status.secondlifegrid.net/

All services have returned to normal. Thank you for your patience.

Our billing, technical, and outworld support teams are limited at the moment due to a power outage. Concierge phone and live chat and premium live chat support is still available. We will post an update here when this issue is resolved.

Wait a little. If there is still no transfer fill in ticket as Guest Account or Special Requests.

• Like 1

are you sure u transfered it to the right account...double check and make sure u didn't make a typo....you can file a ticket...u have to use special questions - basic or guest login ticket...look in the help tab and select the submit ticket.... copy and paste ur transaction history for the transaction or write the name of the 2 accounts u did the transfer between and describe ur issue just like u did here ....good luck hopefully u didn't send money to a person with a similar name

Billing Support

If you have a non-technical issue with your account you can also call our Billing team at:

Toll-Free (US/Canada)

Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

tech-profile.png

I didn't transfer to the wrong account, as I have checked both transaction histories. But, now, I'm wondering, can you be in debit in lindens? as in... in the negative. Because I don't know how many, if any lindens were in the account I transferred to, but there is a small amount less than what I transferred. I hope that's not too confusing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.