Cosa si può fare su Second Life? Cosa lo rende bello? Perché vi piace?

Kelly161

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3605 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ciao a tutti!

Sono Kelly161. Mi sono iscritta da poco su Second life, credevo fosse bello, ma adesso non mi sembra per niente divertente! Non so cosa devo fare, lo so che non c'è un obiettivo preciso, ma io non ci capisco nulla di questo gioco!

Cosa posso fare su Second Life?

In che modo si gioca?

In che modo  funziona?

Vi piace Second Life?

Perchè vi piace?:matte-motes-stress:

1 answer to this question

hello " :) Kelly161 first welcome thing in this virtual platform Second Life :) No panic :)
Second Life allows you to create and personalize your avatars, interact with each other . Residents can explore, socialize , meet other residents , and manage individual or group activities , create partnerships , marry , carry out projects , buy land, build , operate and teleport in the past ( the Middle Ages) and travel through the islands and lands that make up the the virtual world.

First have a look at this site " Destination Guide " here you will find some of the destinations of the tip of various categories , hard . Artistic parks , shop etc.
https://secondlife.com/destinations?lang=it-IT

I hope this is helpful , I understand that the first time around and confused but believe me .. everything will be much more fun and easy , you just have to practice , begins to communicate with people who do not give weight meetings.. if you do not immediately your answers , I wish you many beautiful things and a good stay :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3605 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.