Cannot connect to Aditi Grid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Since Monday, 10.30 or 11 pm PDT.

I've tried with an alt and can log in in just fine. Then, I've tried that same region in this account (the one that cannot connect) and nothing, the problem persists. Also tried different regions (sandbox test, morris, cordova).

I can connect without problems to the normal grid.

Note: That Monday I was testing a shirt in the beta grid (a normal, default shirt; not mesh or sculpt). When I uploaded the texture that I was testing (4th upload, .TGA texture with alpha layer) and applied it to the shirt, the viewer displayed a message that I cannot remember right now. But the point is that the texture couldn't be applied and the shirt was taken off (and couldn't wear it again). Since then, I couldn't log in.

Could be an inventory problem? Could be that item/texture the cause? How come? It is just a normal shirt =S

Thanks in advance.

Firestorm viewer:
2014-05-13_222309.png

SL Viewer:
2014-05-13_222709.png

I am in the same boat since roughly  the same time :) And my alt is useless as it has no toys/tools =^^=

I don't remember any specific message but it did happen after some maintenance I believe.

In addition, it seems that the password change refresh inventory process

has been not registering for a while.

@Octavio:
Yap, I knew about the scheduled maintenance (Yes, I've clicked the hyperlink in the error message :matte-motes-wink:)

@Mikka
So sad.
After a lots of tries, I changed my password but, as you said, is not registering; I'm still using the old password in Aditi  :matte-motes-dont-cry:. Maybe in a few hours everything would be fine.

(Still cannot log in with this account but my alt connects just fine)

Hmm. I too can't log in with main account, but can with an Alt. I'll have to do the IP quiz yet again!! :smileyfrustrated:

So it's not everyone, it's account-specific. I will try to get to the Server beta user group tomorrow to ask what's going on. If I don't make it, I hope someone else can ask.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.