Sign in to follow this  
Nicolle Sandalwood

My account was disable by linden lab without reason or warning

Question

Have you send the correct Ticket Type (or use mail or fax)? Linden Lab Official: My account has been unfairly or incorrectly suspended or permanently closed by Linden Lab -- how can I appeal this decision?:

Linden Lab takes violations of the Second Life Terms of Service andCommunity Standards very seriously. The decision to apply a suspensionor permanent closure for your Second Life account(s) is reached afterinvestigation of your use of the Second Life software and service.Residents are not allowed to participate in the Second Life virtualworld if their accounts have been suspended or disabled for violationsof our Terms of Service. However, if you can maintain in good faiththat the violations were not due to your actions or negligence, or theactions or negligence of others working for you, you may appeal thesuspension or closure of your account(s) in writing to the addressbelow. Please provide any relevant information that you believe wouldexplain the violations we detected. Linden Lab reserves sole discretionin considering whether to take any action on a written appeal. If youwould like to appeal your warning or suspension, you may contact SecondLife Support, in writing, at the address below:

Second Life Support, Linden Lab
945 Battery Street
San Francisco, CA 94111

Or by fax: 415 651 9221

Submitting an appeal electronically

Starting in January, 2008, we also accept appeals filedelectronically via our Support Portal's ticketing system. If you wouldlike to submit an appeal electronically, visit http://secondlife.com/support and click TICKET SUBMISSION.

Basic or Guest account holders should fill in the dropdown ticket fields as follows:

• Ticket Type: Special Questions - Basic account or Guest Login
  • Basic or Guest Access - only a few ticket types allowed: Account issues
  • Basic Account issues: The system says my account is Disabled or Suspended
  • Disabled Issues: I believe my account was disabled for a Governance issue

Premium account holders should fill in the dropdown ticket fields as follows:

• Ticket Type: Technical Issue
  • Technical issue: I can't log in
  • Crash/Error: Error message: account is disabled or suspended
  • Disabled Issues: I believe my account was disabled for a Governance issue

64px-KBtip.png Tip:At the time of this writing, responses to electronically filed appealsusually take between 48-72 hours. We cannot guarantee this time frame,but we will do our best to send you a response as soon as we can.

hello my sl account noorkhan12 is on hold can u help me back my account plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help meeeeee i m very worried about my account noorkhan12 support team and ll no responce to me what i do now?????