Sign in to follow this  
Casidei

Mentoring for submissives, Dominants, couples @ Blade's Edge

Blade's Edge Mentoring Services

The main focus of Blade's Edge Mentor Program is to promote confidence by offering one-on-one, discreet mentoring with experienced mentors who have a passion for helping those who want to share and discuss victories and challenges in their journey

Whether we're new to the BDSM lifestyle or have years of experience, there's always more to learn.  And sometimes we simply need to feel we're not alone as we walk this path.

Blade's Edge is now offering mentoring for submissives, Dominants and couples.

We have submissives who are offering their knowledge and experience to provide mentoring to those who want to learn or simply need someone to talk to.  And don't forget, we have a sub haven that we offer as a calm, safe place for any submissives who need it.

We have Dominants who are offering themselves as mentors to other Dominants who want to dig deeper into themselves and explore and further develop their own personal style of Dominance. Blade's Edge also offers a Dom/me Den where Dominants can gather to enjoy the company of other Dominants.

We offer couples mentoring, usually lead by a M/s couple.  Sometimes it helps to sit down with someone to talk about the struggles and issues that come with relationships in this lifestyle. 

Mentoring can mean different things to different people.  To some, it simply means support.  To others, it can mean seeking some direction and clarity.  Among other things, we address issues such as basic education of D/s lifestyle for both Dom/mes and sub/slaves, assisting with goals and paths, helping couples with communication skills, understanding the D/s dynamic, or who are making the transition from a more vanilla structured relationship. 

Please note that we are not Mental Health Counselors (or counselors of any sort).  We are not "trainers" of physical activities such as pose balls, RLV, equipment, or anything sexual.  That's what our Dungeon Companions are for.  If you're interested in help in these areas, you can go up to our dungeon and contact one of our Dungeon Companions using the contact board.

Remember...there's no one right or wrong way to live this lifestyle.  The key is to discover what's right for YOU so that in your search, you know exactly what you're looking for!

Contact Casidei Resident INWORLD

I am looking for some practical help in understanding the bondage toys available in SL.  I have figured out collars (sort of), but I am still pretty much in the dark about how to play as a kidnapper, dominant, etc. if the sub/prey is not wearing a collar.  I understand that if the sub/prey is wearing an RLV relay, then there are devices I can acquire that will allow me to seize her even if she is not wearing a collar - but what specifically those devices are is still beyond me.

Help!