Bi-Sexual Women Seeking Lesbian/Bi Women

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2203 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello loves,

my name is Mia, and I am seeking a women looking to hang out and spend time with a married Bi-sexual women. I am swamped by men, everyday it seems, even though my profile clearly shows that I am married. I am in noway interested in the opposite sex, because I am happily married. Although, my husband has been away for almost 2 months, for personal reasons. I am and always will stay faithful and wait for him, but I am still human and still have the urge for playful flirting etc. Ima tease, this I cant deny, so shopping and showing off my outfits, really excites me. However, as said before, I cannot see myself teasing another man. Im looking for someone, ((attractive)) to hang out with, go to the beach, dancing at Chambers, or ballroom dancing, roleplaying, and shopping. If you are interested please IM me InWorld. Ill be waiting

xoxo

14078651053_84c716a0f6_b.jpg14058592045_eb2c9ba8b3_b.jpg14059017774_f5d2a38da5_b.jpg

CaramelBombshell wrote:

Hello loves,

my name is Mia, and I am seeking a women looking to hang out and spend time with a married Bi-sexual women.
I am
swamped by men,
everyday it seems, even though my profile clearly shows that I am married.
I am in noway interested in the opposite sex, beca....
SNIP
.......sing another man. Im looking for someone, ((attractive)) to hang out with, go to the beach
dancing at Chambers
, or ballroom dancing, roleplaying, and shopping. If you are interested please IM me InWorld. Ill be waiting

xoxo

I pointed out what I pointed out cause I think I can help you with the first highlighted area there, by taking out the second hightlighted area. Generally speaking, hanging out at sex sims is a good way to ask for male attention, no matter what your profile says. 

I adding to that: Most people don't read profiles anyway, so they don't even notice that small hint of a virtual marriage.

Speaking about profiles...I say Caramel just likes to play the victim here. Someone who shows the whole world her rl breasts shouldn't be suprised about sexual attention from guys...not to mention how the rest of her picks and groups speaks a clear language, that she hasn't left her fetish business in any way.

FWIW I did read her profile about a week ago when she posted on the forums she was looking for a friend. I was put off by the dominatrix sex stuff so I didn't respond. So yeah, if you post that you like to hang out with guys telling them what to do for money you can't honestly be surprised when men IM you.

• 4 weeks later...

CaramelBombshell wrote:

I
honestly
do not care.

/me laughs as he wonders why the avatar is not upgraded to much better eye candy. Still would not give 1$L for anything.

/me also wonders how many men are the ones actually replying and paying. Oh that's right, I can pretty much guess. Have a blast Caramel - Mia! Rofl.

• 7 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2203 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.