Jump to content

Question about getting ejected for "nudity"


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

Yeah... I just realised I should have done that just now lol send it in an IM well ima delete the post with my store link on it so people wouldn't think I made this post just for advertisement. I wasn't really thinking when I posted that plus I lag when I'm on the browser and on secondlife at the same time so I probably just was lazy to get on and IM privately and send it to you. >_< Lol but now it's deleted and it's in the past now, so people shouldn't think that I just post for advertisement, I don't want people to think of me like that, and it seems a lot of people do already.... and well you're welcome. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So why have adult and modearte rating for a sim if the owner would like burka clad women there? or is it like Oh maybe some day I will open a sex den here, but right now the adult place is in prudish mode.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please if you need to reply on anything I post here, do it in here. Dont send me im. I wont reply to them.

And again this place is not to paste a link to your store, you know this, or at least you should know it.

I was wrong, someone did ask you about the dress, but i dont think it was so you could post a link to your store. But i was right and you did paste a pic of your dress without anyone asking anything.

I would like to assume im free to think whatever I like, and I think youre trying to advertise your shop in the most weird way ive seen in time, not just once, but twice. And youre free to think whatever you like about me, and my thoughs.

But hey, every publicity is publicity, right??...right?...well, I would like to think not. But thats just me.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Antumbra wrote:

Uh.... I posted my clothes because people asked about it? I posted it because people wanted to see what I was wearing to see if it was really "appropriate" how can I ask a question about people telling me i'm wearing something inappropriate if I don't show what I am wearing? You say you see no reason for me to post the pic of my dress.... how would people know if i'm right or they're wrong? People might think "oh you probably wore something really revealing to be ejected." When in fact I didn't,
I showed my pic because I wanted people to see what I was wearing to show that I wasn't wearing any revealing clothing to get ejected
. Hmm... lets say I was wearing another dress? would it be the same thing? No it wouldn't, would it?cuz it wouldn't be my clothes.
You people are really getting on my nerves trying to say i'm doing this to get more sales. If that was in fact the case I would have done so already and not have asked a question. I would have said "COME TO MY STORE!" but no I didn't, I asked a question because I was really bothered about it. So stop saying I posted this to get sales. 

You told us at the beginning that the dress was halfway down you thighs. You didn't have to post pics to show it. Nobody disputed it. The pics were entirely voluntary, and posted without anyone even suggesting it. Your own idea.

If you'd said outright "COME TO MY STORE", you'd have encountered a fair amount of flak and your clothing would not have been discussed, so you wouldn't have said that if this is a sneaky promotion.

As I said, only you know your reasons for posting both of your threads. We can only guess, but my guess is promotion. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but that's my guess. There was no genuine need at all to start this thread. You titled it, Question about getting ejected for "nudity", when you knew very well that land-owners make the rules. You didn't need to ask about it at all. You've learned nothing from the thread that you didn't already know, and you knew that you couldn't learn anything that you didn't already know, so it didn't make any non-promotional sense to start this thread. Therefore, my guess is promotion.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


Antumbra wrote:

You caught me! Ugh you all caught me! I so did this post for advertisement! When I already have advertisements in other places and dont really need help with advertisement anymore, ugh you all caught me!! :'( (sarcasm intended) Ok you said that you re-read the post and that you saw NO ONE ask me where I got the dress? Well I'm going to post a screenshot of when a person DID ask me where I got the dress and the dress so happened to be MY dress so I posted my store to where she can get it since she asked me. If it happened to be another persons creation I would do the same, since she asked me where I got it from.  Also I would like to point out, if this post was indeed for advertisement I would have said something similar to "I got ejected for my clothing, my clothing aren't revealing or anything, here's a pic of what I was wearing which is one of my creations" which I did not. I did not say that it was my dress from the beginning I just said that it was what I was wearing, to show that it wasn't revealing to be worthy of being ejected from a place. Nobody asked me to show my dress becuase I did it in the beginning. I never ever said from the beginning that it was one of my creations, but i'm pretty sure if I didn't show the picture, somebody would have asked what I was wearing, to determine if what I was wearing the cause of me getting ejected. Also for the alpha question, I did not have my alpha on at the time because it was a presaved outfit and I thought it did have an alpha becuase I didn't see any part of my body hanging out of the clothing so I assumed I had it on, even tho if I did have it on it wouldn't even cover my genitals, it would only cover the torso. Anyways, I'm done posting in these forums tho. Since people always like to assume the worse, this isn't even the first time it's happened. I'm getting really sick and tired of people assuming things about me.
1148912_730833213614395_90034652_n.jpg

Yes, I think we did catch you - again. Nobody asked to see the dress. After you'd posted the pic, someone asked where it came from but that was after to promotional pics.

The fact that you have ads elewhere is  irrelevant. More ads means more sales.

To tell you the absolute truth, in a discussion about this, I suggested that maybe you never went to that beach at all, and that your stories about it are all fiction - for promotional purposes, of course. As it unravels, that thought did come to mind.

Link to post
Share on other sites


CheriColette wrote:

Jesus Christ Superstar   :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

 

If dress is mesh...wouldnt under it be invisible ie no underwear or avi  'body parts' ??

I have many dresses in mesh. Some alphas blank out everything. Other alphas are only a "band" like a bandage around the body. It is a matter of preference. Some want to wear underwear and show it, not just a "void" under the clothes. I must admit that when I want to be naughty, I pick a dress that has only a bandage alpha and go with underwear... or not. But then it is on purpose and with the hope that someone will cam up. Not in kids beaches but eh, other locations.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Marianne Little wrote:


CheriColette wrote:

Jesus Christ Superstar   :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

 

If dress is mesh...wouldnt under it be invisible ie no underwear or avi  'body parts' ??

I have many dresses in mesh. Some alphas blank out everything. Other alphas are only a "band" like a bandage around the body. It is a matter of preference. Some want to wear underwear and show it, not just a "void" under the clothes. I must admit that when I want to be naughty, I pick a dress that has only a bandage alpha and go with underwear... or not.
But then it is on purpose and with the hope that someone will cam up
. Not in kids beaches but eh, other locations.

The next time you're out and about like that, IM me and tell me where you are :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

And what makes you say I knew that already? If I DID already knew that, I wouldn't have made this post. I'm not like some poeple you guys act like every person is the same or something? Some people are in fact clueless. I think what you people need to realize is, is that not everybody is the same, not everyone has bad intentions or secret intentions. Everybody is different. Just because I post something like this doesn't mean that it's advertisment. Also I don't get on sl and get out like that I usually just stay by myself in my skybox that's it, so no, I don't really know much about the sl land rules and how the owners can make the rules. And actually yes. I have learned stuff from this thread. Wanna know what that was? THAT LAND OWNERS MAKE THEIR OWN RULES! BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW THAT AT FIRST. Who are you to say what I do, and don't know? And lets see... what if I posted a question about... me being ejected for just standing there and I wanted to know was the ejecter right to eject me? (that was an example if you didn't know) You would probably turn around the question into a problem and be like "YOU'RE DOING THIS FOR ADVERTISEMENT" It seems to me that's all you people ever see in your eyes. Open your mind. See that not everybody is the same. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok... maybe you're just trying to say this to annoy me or something. Yes I did in fact go to the beach, if you went to the beach too you would see me there all the time. Oh my god, I'm done with you annoying people. I'm not posting anymore, but just like how you can have your opinion and believe as you wish. I have my opinion also, as do other people. That you are only bored with your life and have nothing to do and just want to start drama, cuz I don't know where you got your information from or where you see that I lied, and how I never went to the beach? Idk it's your opinion.

Link to post
Share on other sites


bebejee wrote:

So why have adult and modearte rating for a sim if the owner would like burka clad women there? or is it like Oh maybe some day I will open a sex den here, but right now the adult place is in prudish mode.

the maturity ratings cover more than just sex/nudity.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Maturity-ratings/ta-p/700119

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Adult_Content_FAQ

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Teens_in_Second_Life

Link to post
Share on other sites


Antumbra wrote:

And what makes you say I knew that already?
If I DID already knew that, I wouldn't have made this post. I'm not like some poeple you guys act like every person is the same or something?
Some people are in fact clueless
. I think what you people need to realize is, is that not everybody is the same, not everyone has bad intentions or secret intentions. Everybody is different. Just because I post something like this doesn't mean that it's advertisment. Also I don't get on sl and get out like that I usually just stay by myself in my skybox that's it, so no, I don't really know much about the sl land rules and how the owners can make the rules. And actually yes. I have learned stuff from this thread. Wanna know what that was? THAT LAND OWNERS MAKE THEIR OWN RULES! BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW THAT AT FIRST. Who are you to say what I do, and don't know? And lets see... what if I posted a question about... me being ejected for just standing there and I wanted to know was the ejecter right to eject me? (that was an example if you didn't know) You would probably turn around the question into a problem and be like "YOU'RE DOING THIS FOR ADVERTISEMENT" It seems to me that's all you people ever see in your eyes. Open your mind. See that not everybody is the same. 

And you claim to be one of those? Ok :)

Because you make mesh clothes so, without looking at your profile, it seems to me that you must have been in SL for quite some time. I admit that not everyone who has been in SL for quite some time knows how land works, but I've only said what my guess about you is, based on the nature, and amazing similarity, of both of your threads. I haven't actually accused you of anything. I did say that only you know. My guess is still the same though.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Antumbra wrote:

Ok... maybe you're just trying to say this to annoy me or something. Yes I did in fact go to the beach, if you went to the beach too you would see me there all the time. Oh my god, I'm done with you annoying people. I'm not posting anymore, but just like how you can have your opinion and believe as you wish. I have my opinion also, as do other people. That you are only bored with your life and have nothing to do and just want to start drama, cuz
I don't know where you got your information from or where you see that I lied, and how I never went to the beach? Idk it's your opinion.

No it's not my opinion. I said that it occured to me. I didn't claim it to be true.

 

ETA: You said that you don't need to advertise because you have plenty of ads already. But your previous thread was only a few weeks ago and, in that thread, you said that you'd been going around giving store landmarks (for your dress) to individuals. You were advertising to them, and it was fresh at the time of your last thread just a few weeks ago. Now you say you have all the advertising you need and you don't need any more. Hmm.

In this thread you said you were at a beach wearing your mesh dress but without an alpha layer - not even a bandage alpha layer that someone described. I'm no expert but that doesn't seem to be quite right to me.

You see how it all just doesn't seem to add up? Your previous thread was about you advertising to individuals inworld, and people got the impression that the thread was started for the same purpose. Now this thread comes along a few weeks later, and, although it was about getting ejected, you seemed to ensure that it was equally about your dress, and we know you are one who advertises in small ways. In this thread you even post pictures of your dress without any prompting from any poster, and the whole thing looks like more advertising. It really does. If you'd kept your dress out of it completely, I'm sure that your motive would have been seen in a different light.

Link to post
Share on other sites

"I wasnt there and no one saw me there. Thats that folks".

And as you have the right to say whatever comes out of your self proclaimed clueless brain, tell all of us that we have no lifes and only see the bad in people, we have full right to think whatever we like and say it. And incredible enough, there seem to be a lot of us that think alike about your posts. Does it mean we have the true? No. But we can still think it is.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Whose a lot of you? Well to let you know there are people who think that you people are just looking for drama and have problems and only look for bad things in people to say something. There's people on both sides :) I'm not the only one who thinks that you people have problems and just see the bad in people. You can keep saying what you like I don't care. I know my truth, I will keep posting my questions! :D You don't bother me anymore, as some people have helped me not to let you guys bother me, because they said that you people are like this all the time.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Pussycat Catnap wrote:

I've never even seen normal underwear in SL.

Undergarments meant to be worn in exclusion of anything else, lingerie... yeah that's everywhere.

But an everday paid of knickers - who even sells those?

There are plenty if you actually look.

Like these for instance: Everyday knickers

Link to post
Share on other sites


Antumbra wrote:

Whose a lot of you? Well to let you know there are people who think that you people are just looking for drama and have problems and only look for bad things in people to say something. There's people on both sides
:)
I'm not the only one who thinks that you people have problems and just see the bad in people. You can keep saying what you like I don't care. I know my truth, I will keep posting my questions!
:D
You don't bother me anymore, as some people have helped me not to let you guys bother me, because they said that you people are like this all the time.

I've been pretty much quietly watching this thread.

And you're right, a lot of folks don't like a lot of us.  A few of us may actually be genuine arseholes.  But also many of us have been around SL and we don't tolerate 'derp.'  And some people can't handle that.  They think we are just going to make nice nice to everyone who complains.

Now, I don't know what's really going on so I have held my tongue.  You may really be as innocent as you claim.  But looking at the facts,  the circumstantial evidence weighs greatly against you.

First of all, wearing that dress without an ALPHA.  Looking at the styling of that dress, first of all you are going to have skin popping through when you move.  And if you have physics enabled, every other step you take your nipples are going to pop out.  Also, if you sit on anything, depending on the pose, you'd be flashing pink at any one passing by.  In other words flashing your vaveejay.

So if you are walking around the grid with no ALPHA on you've really got nothing to say here by way of a complaint.

Then you bring up GIGLES PARK of all things.  Those of us who have been around a while know very well the history of that place.  It seems to have more lives than a cat.  I've never been there myself but time and time again it has been called a pedo haven.  And people have been going there for years trolling for proof.   So because of this they probably do have a zero tolerance policy on some things....even up to and including upskirting girls to enforce it. 

Why the owners tolerate as much as they do there I don't know.  It could be because they are trying to hide the pedo stuff or it could be because they really don't tolerate it.  But yes, one way or the other I understand their zero tolerance policy on some things.  My hope is that it is because they really don't tolerate pedo.  Unfortunately, if what I've read is true, they don't have a good record.  But I also know that there are people in SL who absolutely hate child Ava's and would stop at  nothing to get them removed from SL.

Maybe we could have all ignored your post.  But when people post, especially on hot button topics, we look and we ask questions.

Now as I said, you may be purely innocent here.  Caught up in a set of circumstances.  But knowing what we know they don't look good. 

The question here that remains is if you are mature enough to recognise this.

We've got a huge amount of freedom in SL to do a huge amount of things.  But that doesn't mean that SL is a place where everything is a free for all anything goes environment.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well you see the thing is, that didn't happen to me when I walked or anything, parts of my body never ever came out so I thought it was on lol, but if I have known I would have wore bandage alpha like she said, I do that, and I actually have a lot of them.

I don't usually walk around "naked" Because I know some people's systems load slow and some can't see mesh so I don't wanna look naked to them. It just so happened that this time I didn't know I had an alpha on. Also It was a presaved outfit. I probably didn't wear the alpha when I was saving it probably because I was using it to take a photograph and when I wear the alpha it makes little of my bosoms invisible, and it messed with my photographs. So I probably took it off and forgot to put it on. Guess i'll start double checking if I have alpha's on before I leave lol.

Also yeah I just realized that giggles beach has a bad rep now, someone told me about it, and told me to look it up on google and WOW! but I didn't know that at first. Like I said I do not go out much on second life and I also have taken a lot of breaks from sl so I haven't really been on sl that long. The ONLY "wrong" thing I did was post a picture of what I was wearing to show that it wasn't bad. I also never ever said that it was one of MY dresses so I don't see how they're saying that could be advertisment.

I think what people really need to see is MY point and see what I'm trying to say, but thanks for replying in a decent manner and not trying to call me a liar or anything and assuming things about me :). I am in fact innocent and I did not know any of this before this thread. I think the reasons for people posting threads is so people can help them and tell them info, maybe they already knew, maybe they didn't, but I don't think people should assume they already knew stuff and call them big fat nasty liars, when they didn't know anything. Like "them".

Link to post
Share on other sites


Perrie Juran wrote:


Antumbra wrote:

Whose a lot of you? Well to let you know there are people who think that you people are just looking for drama and have problems and only look for bad things in people to say something. There's people on both sides
:)
I'm not the only one who thinks that you people have problems and just see the bad in people. You can keep saying what you like I don't care. I know my truth, I will keep posting my questions!
:D
You don't bother me anymore, as some people have helped me not to let you guys bother me, because they said that you people are like this all the time.

I've been pretty much quietly watching this thread.

And you're right, a lot of folks don't like a lot of us.  A few of us may actually be genuine arseholes.  But also many of us have been around SL and we don't tolerate 'derp.'  And some people can't handle that.  They think we are just going to make nice nice to everyone who complains.

Now, I don't know what's really going on so I have held my tongue.  You may really be as innocent as you claim.  But looking at the facts,  the circumstantial evidence weighs greatly against you.

First of all, wearing that dress without an ALPHA.  Looking at the styling of that dress, first of all you are going to have skin popping through when you move.  And if you have physics enabled, every other step you take your nipples are going to pop out.  Also, if you sit on anything, depending on the pose, you'd be flashing pink at any one passing by.  In other words flashing your vaveejay.

So if you are walking around the grid with no ALPHA on you've really got nothing to say here by way of a complaint.

Then you bring up GIGLES PARK of all things.  Those of us who have been around a while know very well the history of that place.  It seems to have more lives than a cat.  I've never been there myself but time and time again it has been called a pedo haven.  And people have been going there for years trolling for proof.   So because of this they probably do have a zero tolerance policy on some things....even up to and including upskirting girls to enforce it. 

Why the owners tolerate as much as they do there I don't know.  It could be because they are trying to hide the pedo stuff or it could be because they really don't tolerate it.  But yes, one way or the other I understand their zero tolerance policy on some things.  My hope is that it is because they really don't tolerate pedo.  Unfortunately, if what I've read is true, they don't have a good record.  But I also know that there are people in SL who absolutely hate child Ava's and would stop at  nothing to get them removed from SL.

Maybe we could have all ignored your post.  But when people post, especially on hot button topics, we look and we ask questions.

Now as I said, you may be purely innocent here.  Caught up in a set of circumstances.  But knowing what we know they don't look good. 

The question here that remains is if you are mature enough to recognise this.

We've got a huge amount of freedom in SL to do a huge amount of things.  But that doesn't mean that SL is a place where everything is a free for all anything goes environment.

I agree with most of what you say. However, because I assume you don't wear mesh dresses regularly, i think you have some misconceptions of how a good alpha should work.  Sometimes if a dress fits well I don't wear the alpha at all, although i do wear panties. Fitted mesh may not need one at all.  I think most women do this.  I even mod the alpha for dresses that come with a full alpha, so only the parts that may poke through are erased.  I don't do this to show off anything, but because if you sit in a skirt that hits above the knees it is disconcerting to see a big blank space above the hemline or any place else that you shouldn't see empty space, which happens a lot even if you sit like a lady, which i always do when wearing a dress. 

Finally physics and regular rigged mesh just don't work together as you pointed out because you do end up flashing people when you move. However if its fit mesh it is compatible.  I have no idea if the OP is using physics with regular mesh, but if she was, I imagine that she'd have been booted even faster than she was lol.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol No I wasn't wearing physics at all xD I haven't worn physics in awhile lol and yeah! the mesh fitted me well so I guess that's why I didn't know I didn't have the alpha on. Usually when I wear alpha's it covers everything so I don't bother to even wear panties but I know what you mean now! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I wasnt by all means rude at you, I just stated what seemed obvious for me. It still seem obvious so i wont take it back; if circumstances were different i might have done it. But i still believe the same. I would have continue beeing polite at you, if you would not send me an im inworld saying how wrong i was in my comment and then rush your answer here, beeing sarcastic and saying how we all people in here had no life and only saw the bad on people. I can garantee you, that is not the case. But like peri said some had been around long enough to know better and honestly, i dont apreciate beeing taked as stupid. You may find interesting or nice to play clueless, i dont. I bet there are two sides of this, some will think youre right, some will see it the other way. For me the most important here is that you should respect both positions. And i dont see you doing this.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Amethyst Jetaime wrote:



I agree with most of what you say. However, because I assume you don't wear mesh dresses regularly, i think you have some misconceptions of how a good alpha should work.  Sometimes if a dress fits well I don't wear the alpha at all, although i do wear panties. Fitted mesh may not need one at all.  I think most women do this.  I even mod the alpha for dresses that come with a full alpha, so only the parts that may poke through are erased.  I don't do this to show off anything, but because if you sit in a skirt that hits above the knees it is disconcerting to see a big blank space above the hemline or any place else that you shouldn't see empty space, which happens a lot even if you sit like a lady, which i always do when wearing a dress. 

Finally physics and regular rigged mesh just don't work together as you pointed out because you do end up flashing people when you move. However if its fit mesh it is compatible.  I have no idea if the OP is using physics with regular mesh, but if she was, I imagine that she'd have been booted even faster than she was lol.

 

I'm aware of all this and took it into account.

I do date girls who wear mesh and see it all the time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have heard of overzealous club owners and staff - it's a shame, because it doesn't reflect well on their business.

Second, just because no one asked the OP about showing a pic about the dress, doesn't mean that people were not curious about the type of dress it was. I think it's natural to be curious and want some visuals as to what dress was so controversial that it got someone kicked out of a social place. Pictures are not a bad thing, people.

Third, I have noticed how some people are so jaded in these parts that they assume the worse and go to town on some people, making their post count increase in the process so they can get a title/badge for SL forums.

 I don't think the OP was using the forums to advertise...not a lot of people come on the forums like that. It would be more effective to advertise in a group in world that caters to fashion advertisement, or post on Facebook. So her talking about something that happened to her = advertisement. Okay, sure.

And I think it takes a lot of restraint not to go off on someone in a forum when they are basically getting ganged up on...which is what this looks like on the outside looking in.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally! Someone that gets my point! thank you so much! That's exactly what I've been trying to say but they keep insisting that I shouldn't have posted the pic, and keep insisting that I'm posting for advertisment.

If I truly wanted to advertise I would be doing it inworld instead, like I have been >_< I kept saying that I posted the pic so that people can see if it was eject worthy, I posted it before anyone ever asked because I know that somebody will eventually ask to see the pic, because like you said " I think it's natural to be curious and want some visuals as to what dress was so controversial that it got someone kicked out of a social place." Thanks for seeing my point of view! :D

Also I agree... maybe they are just doing this so that they can get their post count increase so they can get a title/badge for the forums, some other people seem to think they're just bored or something and have nothing else better to do, because I truly do not see what I have done wrong. I don't see how posting a pic is bad.... and I did post a link because somebody asked but I deleted it after they seen it so people won't think that this post is just for advertising. >_<

Link to post
Share on other sites


Antumbra wrote:

She said that looking under peoples dresses was allowed.
o.O
I don't know... I think thats kinda weird.... I mean I wouldn't go around looking under peoples dresses..... I don't think many people do lol

giggles, you would be surprised...

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...