Question about getting ejected for "nudity"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3630 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I was at a beach... and one of the staff members ejected me for being "naked" I had a dress on and they looked up my dress and ejected me because I didn't have any underwear on? I thought that having a dress was enough and the dress wasn't even a short dress it was like to the middle of my thigh. No one else complained about that or asked me to "cover up" I don't understand.... Are they allowed to look up peoples dresses and eject them for being "naked"? She also threatened me when I said I would rather speak to the owner and hear it from her and she told me ok but then afterwards she was like "Arguing with staff isn't a good thing :)" Like she sounds like one of those cocky people just becuase she's a staff at a popular place. Then I said was that a threat? and she was like "No :)" WITH SMILEY'S! Tell me that doesn't want to make you drag her out of the screen and punch her. I feel like she was just looking for drama with me or something. Was her ejecting me for that allowed? Was she allowed to look up my dress? for NO reason at all! I wore a pretty elegant dress and nothing that showed my breast or anything. So idk.... 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No she ejected me before I had the chance. Ugh we need like second life lawyers or something Lol I really need one. People are always doing this to me. T_T When I didn't even know I did something wrong.

LMFAO! that's funny! xD but no one was upset with me.... I actually got a lot of compliments on my outfit. No one ever mentioned that I was naked or anything. She was the only one that seemed to have a problem.

Antumbra wrote:

She said that looking under peoples dresses was allowed.
o.O
I don't know... I think thats kinda weird.... I mean I wouldn't go around looking under peoples dresses..... I don't think many people do lol

I would call that behavior creepy. Be glad you now know what kind of people own that place and I'm sure you can find better places to be at. Well, there is nothing more you can do anyway.

Aye, that is just sounding like someone on a power trip.  We eject because we can. 

Maybe the person who booted and banned you was jealous of how good your avatar looks - your avatar looks very nice in that outfit.

And as for them looking up your skirt - tut, tut, they just shouldn't have been !

Good job there are plenty more places to go to in Second Life.

Yeah that's what it sounds like to me also! Like someone was abusing their power, also thank you for the compliment! :D and yeah maybe she was jealous or something idk but that's still really rude and creepy. You don't just go looking up peoples dresses and ejecting them because they're naked underneath clothes -___- like really it just makes it look like shes looking for drama.

The sad thing is... the owner of the place is her partner..... smfh so the owner would probably take her side instead of mine. It's starting to sound more and more like abuse of power. Maybe she feels she can do anything she like because her partner is the owner of the sim. The place is called giggles beach btw.

Nobody seems to have answered your question, so I will.

Yes, ejecting people for utterly silly reasons, and looking up people's dresses is very much allowed. ToS breaches aside, the owner of the land decides what is and isn't allowed on the land. Looking up people's dresses is not a breach of the ToS, and neither is ejecting or banning people for any reason whatsoever.

That's the answer to your question.

Antumbra wrote:

The sad thing is...
the owner of the place is her partner
..... smfh so the owner would probably take her side instead of mine. It's starting to sound more and more like abuse of power. Maybe she feels she can do anything she like because her partner is the owner of the sim. The place is called giggles beach btw.

Maybe that was the reason. Perhaps she thought that her partner might fancy you and decided to find some excuse to get rid of you before he could lay eyes on you :)

Haha maybe.... >_< ugh I don't like people who abuse their power and always search for stuff to eject people. That's like a cop pulling someone over and then seeing there's a rip in the car seat and gives the person a ticket for it, because nothing else was wrong and they just felt like giving a ticket. If there's nothing wrong they have to find something wrong.

Antumbra wrote:

Yes its mesh and the staff said they saw the dress but they just decided to look under it instead. It was like she was saying "You're naked under the dress, that's not allowed." 

What makes it even sillier then is that looking up your dress with an alpha all she would have seen is an empty hole where your vaveejay should be.

Clearer now is the picture. They have to be extremely careful at places like Giggles, which are child-friendly. So if anyone at all has noticed you have no underwear under your short skirt, then unfortunately it is likely you'll get ejected, because, if memory serves me correctly, there are noticeboards and notecards clearly stating what is and isn't acceptable behaviour on the sim.

That might not make 100% sense - but I would advise to *always* read any notecards that come your way when you land at a sim, or any noticeboards, or land details, or group charters to ensure you don't fall foul of any rules.

I'm no expert in clothing but perhaps the see-thru part is mesh and the dress itself is standard. Can the two be linked? Or maybe they are put on as seperate items.

ETA: Oh, and how would you know that looking up a mesh dress shows nothing (alpha), eh? ;)

Marigold Devin wrote:

Clearer now is the picture. They have to be extremely careful at places like Giggles, which are child-friendly. So if anyone at all has noticed you have no underwear under your short skirt, then unfortunately it is likely you'll get ejected, because, if memory serves me correctly, there are noticeboards and notecards clearly stating what is and isn't acceptable behaviour on the sim.

That might not make 100% sense - but I would advise to *always* read any notecards that come your way when you land at a sim, or any noticeboards, or land details, or group charters to ensure you don't fall foul of any rules.

Well, as far as I know from some childavatars, Giggles is full of pedophiles anyway...I don't think missing panties under a dress make it worse. :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:

But beside that you are right.

Phil Deakins wrote:

Antumbra wrote:

The sad thing is...
the owner of the place is her partner
..... smfh so the owner would probably take her side instead of mine. It's starting to sound more and more like abuse of power. Maybe she feels she can do anything she like because her partner is the owner of the sim. The place is called giggles beach btw.

Maybe that was the reason. Perhaps she thought that her partner might fancy you and decided to find some excuse to get rid of you before he could lay eyes on you 
:)

Don't assume the owner would take their partner's side when the partner is acting crazy...

I'd send a note to the owner of the place.

If I was in a business with someone and they were acting like this to my visitors I'd want to know, so I could break that partnership up and toss crazy to the curb.

Never mind what she says to you. If she says you have to wear a bra and panties, and won't let her partner lay eyes on you, you come over here. I have no rules that say girls have to wear bras and panties in my presence - more the opposite, actually :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3630 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.