Sign in to follow this  
Ras Nootan

Do I have to be a premium member to withdraw my money?

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello Ras, to sell your Linden $ please see Linden Lab Official:How do I sell Linden dollars (L$) on the LindeX?

Then see Linden Lab Official:How can I use my US dollar balance?

LindeX™ Exchange: Process Credit                   

Net proceeds from your sales of LindenDollars remain as credit on your Second Life account, and this creditis automatically applied to your account fees as described here.If you do not wish to apply your Linden Dollar sales proceeds to yourfees, you may process this portion of your account credit to a paymentto you. Note that you may only process credit du e to net proceeds fromsales of Linden Dollars. Purchases of account creditsand credits due to gift codes or other promotional account credits arenonrefundable, and may not be processed as a payment to you.

You must be in full compliance with our Terms of Serviceto receive any payment through the credit payment process. Thisincludes, without limitation, the requirement to have accurate andcomplete registration information, including verifiable billinginformation.

How long does it take to process credits?

LindeX processing can take 0-5 business days* if they're through Paypal.    

We strive for quick turnaround; however, holidays and the volume of transactions can affect processing times.

More about LindeX

* = Monday - Friday, not including holidays

Hope this helps

• Like 1

No you don't need to be a premium member. Sell your Linden Dollars on your account page using Sell L$ Then click on Process Credit to withdraw the money. It may take up to a week until the money is on your creditcard.

But you have to buy a small amount of Linden Dollars first and wait some at least 8 days before you can cash out. Check your current limit at Billing/Trading Limits