Sign in to follow this  
Alessia Follet

Help, rented land

Question

It is quite probably that the island is no longer around so you are out your money if you had teir paid in advance. As for your objects,check your lost and found folder and see if you have a box that looks like a bunch of boxes stuck together named after one of your objects. That is probably all your stuff. You will need to go to a sandbox or a new parcel you rent to open it since everything you had will rez out in the position it was in when it was returned. Hope this helps and good luck.

6 answers to this question

It is quite probably that the island is no longer around so you are out your money if you had teir paid in advance. As for your objects,check your lost and found folder and see if you have a box that looks like a bunch of boxes stuck together named after one of your objects. That is probably all your stuff. You will need to go to a sandbox or a new parcel you rent to open it since everything you had will rez out in the position it was in when it was returned. Hope this helps and good luck.

Well Tempest, actually i am not worried about the tier paied in advance but about the obgects on the land, they didnt return in lost and found, i have tried cleaning cache but still nothing

Wait a few hours to see if it comes back. I have experienced a couple of times that my sim goes down and can't be accessed for hours

If the sim indeed has seized to exist and your obejcts returned, there's a chance you didn't get them, as multiple objects returned at the same time are likely to get capped

Best you can do is contact owner/managers and hope for an answer

Problem solved, the land owner has done something wrong and his land is been pulled down from the grid.

Fortunately from ll i had access and i was able to collect all my obgects, so i have lost only 1 week tier.

Thanks everyone for help