still having issues. Am I doing something wrong or what? need help with Revived folder. *sigh*

AlucardsSisterCrystal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

okay so my Recived Folder at the bottom of the Invintory had gone missing. So I asked for some help. I did get an answer but when I followed them (Preferences, General sub-tab.  UN-check "show the Received Items folder in normal inventory) there was no un-check show the received items folder in normal inventory at all. So my question is What do I do now?

EDIT: Thanx for the help, but I don't have Firestorm. I am using the standered linden lab viwer that  was recomended by SL. I am not sure if that will help in finding my answer or not. :(

EDIT second time: OMG THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH IT WORKED!!!! YIPPY SO HAPPY. 

2 answers to this question

Ah, OK.  I couldn't tell from the response to your previous question, which suggested this Firestorm Preferences setting.  I know that there is no comparable setting in the V3 Preferences, and there is no debug setting that I can see.  I don't use V3 often enough to tell by experience, but it may be that the Received Items folder doesn't even appear unless you actually receive something. 

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!  I found it!

Open your Advanced menu and then Show Debug Settings.  Type in InventoryDisplayInbox.  When the window opens, change the setting from FALSE to TRUE and close the box.  Your Received Items folder will appear at the bottom of inventory.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.