Make baby

Mihai Texan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

21 answers to this question

Hello Mihai!

I am sure you know how to make them in RL!

As for SL, the process is similar. Assuming you have a partner, then you can role play you'got pregnant. So, the first thing you will need is a set of pregnant shapes. Then at the time of the delivering you will have 2 options:

1- Having a prim baby;

2- Making an adoption.

If you opt for having a prim baby (1), then you have to search for maternity. There are many is SL. They will schedule a delivery date for you, and in most cases they will provide you a prim baby .

If you consider an adoption (2), then you need to search for an adoption agency. There are many in SL. In this case, instead of a prim baby, you will be having a human controled avatar, which is a person playing in SL as a kid, just waiting her/his parents.

I am a shape designer, and I have Pregnacy Sets in my store, but there are many in SL.

Good delivery!

Message was edited by: Lilly Figgis

Mihai.Texan escribió:

If I opt for have a primar baby (not me-my wife of course)-after have this baby, the baby will grow up (sorry for my english).

No. A prim baby is that, an "object", a "doll" (ok, we undestand). You will can buy (or build yourself) differents "prim baby": very little, little, greater... But a prim baby don't grow up. If you adopt a "real" (real in SL) baby, that is a avatar, is a "person". He/She can change shape, skin, clothes... He/She talk with you, moves... He/She will play tle role of "your son". And "grow up" (or not, it's your decission).

Welll... no birds and bees here. You buy a pregnant tummy, after about 8-9 months(or 1- 5 or whenever you, and everyone around you, gets bored with the tummy talker/spammer, it's your SL, your rules) you buy a prim baby. About that time you should already have land, a house, a nursery etc. to make sure your child has everything it needs. 

But for real... You do not make a baby in SL, you buy one (unless you are a mesh baby creator obviously). The prim baby does not care if it has a crib, it does not care at all about anything, it is a prim. Easy as that. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.