Sign in to follow this  
Mihai Texan

Make baby

Question

Hello Mihai!

I am sure you know how to make them in RL!

As for SL, the process is similar. Assuming you have a partner, then you can role play you'got pregnant. So, the first thing you will need is a set of pregnant shapes. Then at the time of the delivering you will have 2 options:

1- Having a prim baby;

2- Making an adoption.

If you opt for having a prim baby (1), then you have to search for maternity. There are many is SL. They will schedule a delivery date for you, and in most cases they will provide you a prim baby .

If you consider an adoption (2), then you need to search for an adoption agency. There are many in SL. In this case, instead of a prim baby, you will be having a human controled avatar, which is a person playing in SL as a kid, just waiting her/his parents.

I am a shape designer, and I have Pregnacy Sets in my store, but there are many in SL.

Good delivery!

Message was edited by: Lilly Figgis

21 answers to this question

Hello Mihai!

I am sure you know how to make them in RL!

As for SL, the process is similar. Assuming you have a partner, then you can role play you'got pregnant. So, the first thing you will need is a set of pregnant shapes. Then at the time of the delivering you will have 2 options:

1- Having a prim baby;

2- Making an adoption.

If you opt for having a prim baby (1), then you have to search for maternity. There are many is SL. They will schedule a delivery date for you, and in most cases they will provide you a prim baby .

If you consider an adoption (2), then you need to search for an adoption agency. There are many in SL. In this case, instead of a prim baby, you will be having a human controled avatar, which is a person playing in SL as a kid, just waiting her/his parents.

I am a shape designer, and I have Pregnacy Sets in my store, but there are many in SL.

Good delivery!

Message was edited by: Lilly Figgis

Hello

Thank for your response-but i have a new questions

If I opt for have a primar baby (not me-my wife of course)-after have this baby, the baby will grow up (sorry for my english)

Thank.

Mihai.Texan escribió:

If I opt for have a primar baby (not me-my wife of course)-after have this baby, the baby will grow up (sorry for my english).

No. A prim baby is that, an "object", a "doll" (ok, we undestand). You will can buy (or build yourself) differents "prim baby": very little, little, greater... But a prim baby don't grow up. If you adopt a "real" (real in SL) baby, that is a avatar, is a "person". He/She can change shape, skin, clothes... He/She talk with you, moves... He/She will play tle role of "your son". And "grow up" (or not, it's your decission).

When you find out how to make this baby, make sure you make a nursery folder in you inventory to store it in when you realise that it will become like the exercise bike you never used.

Welll... no birds and bees here. You buy a pregnant tummy, after about 8-9 months(or 1- 5 or whenever you, and everyone around you, gets bored with the tummy talker/spammer, it's your SL, your rules) you buy a prim baby. About that time you should already have land, a house, a nursery etc. to make sure your child has everything it needs. 

But for real... You do not make a baby in SL, you buy one (unless you are a mesh baby creator obviously). The prim baby does not care if it has a crib, it does not care at all about anything, it is a prim. Easy as that.