Sign in to follow this  
Jeep Tenk

Micro prims - Balls and Cylindes unser 1 cm - HOW TO?

Question

5 answers to this question

NCI offer classes on micro prims. It costs nothing and is well worth your time as you get the instructions as well as textures you can use. In fact there is one on 11/21 at 1:00 PM SLT. Check your search then education for the location. You will want to be there early.

• Like 1

hello

well, I'm interrested to know too, anyway I've found a trick to downsize balls to 1mm

I just use the minimum size of the ball, 1cm then put a hole in it (from 10 to 50, equivalent to 1mm to 5mm) I just need to set the exterior texture to transparent and the interior as I need (using "select one face" in the menu)

another tip..... to reach the inside texture, you need to open the ball (half is better to select)

ok, it's not really a tinyprim but it works ans you can do the same with rings and cylinder (just a problem with cylinder... when using the hole function, the tinyprim made that way stay open on side... didn't find how to solve that.. if anyone as a clue?

*adding*  found this:   http://www.mermaiddiaries.com/2007/05/day-223-creating-jewelry-part-3.html

nelly